Their(Boys) Reactions to Newborn Baby Girl

Sorry for not updating in so long guys! Hopefully, this will make up for it!

Question: Who is your favorite member of the Suicide Squad and why?

   ◇ Joker ◇

  You panted and let out a sigh of relief, after you brought your baby into the world. You watched as the doctors took your child and cleaned her off, before they wrapped her and handed her to you.
  You gave Mr. J the pleasure of naming your baby girl and he named her, Tina. You, honestly, didn't even know where that name came from, but you were just glad he didn't name her something horrendous.

  Joker being Joker, scared the doctors the second he walked into the room. Some of the doctors present in the room became absent after seeing Joker at the door. You couldn't blame any of them, but he did threaten them after seeing you in so much pain.
  You had to calm him down and tell him that trying to hurt the guys who were going to bring your child into the world was not the best idea. Luckily, he listened to you and had to find his own patience to help you get through your drama.

  Mr. J kissed your forehead, but you felt something wet on your shoulder. That was when you saw that he was crying.

  You reached up and rested your hand on his cheek saying,"Baby, it's okay. Don't let the little one see you all vulnerable."

  Joker nodded and you gave Tina to J, yet you smiled and watched the two connect for the first time.

  ♡ Rick Flag ♡

  Rick nearly had a heart attack at the sight of your newborn baby. The thing was: The baby was not Rick's. Before you were with Rick, your ex was very controlling and took advantage of you.
  You tried to call the relationship off numerous amounts of times before, but your ex would find a way to stop that from happening. After about 3 months of trying, he finally let you go, and you found out from your doctor that you were a month along. The news devastated you, because you would hate to have to raise a child on your own and how would you explain their father to the child?

  You moved in with your sister, but then you ran into Rick Flag. You had known him for a while, and you two instantly became close. After a few dates, you became a couple and there was one bad thing about that: the child. How would you tell him? The thing was: You didn't.

  When you were rushed to the hospital and forced through many long hours of labor, Rick started to freak out immediately, but he did help you out.
  After the baby arrived, the doctors pronounced the baby as a girl. You were happy, even though you were afraid Rick would leave you.

  You named your child Alice, and the doctors cleaned her off.

  They handed the little bundle of joy to you before Rick asked the doctors,"Could you guys give us a minute alone?"

  The doctors looked at you, before you nodded, and they left out of the room for a minute.

  Rick looked at you for a moment, and then down at Alice.

  He sighed and asked you,"Is she mine?"

  You looked away, and Rick asked you again, this time with more bass in his voice,"IS she mine?"

  You shook my head saying,"Rick, I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid you would leave me."

  Rick frowned and you thought he was going to say something else, but he just walked out of the room. Tears formed in your eyes before they slowly made their way down your face.
  You sniffed and tried to pull it together, but it was no use. Alice touched your face, and you frowned before you held her close to your chest. You had no idea how you were going to get through this alone.