They Accidentally Hurt You {2}

¤ Deadshot ¤

  You had been complaining to Floyd all day about putting down those weapons of his to get some rest. However, he would just try to distract you or get you to go away, but after a while, you grew tired of messing with him. So, you just walked to the living room to watch Transformers.
  You were enjoying yourself for a while, until you took out the leftovers from last night. The leftovers that would act as dinner tonight. Then, you got the table ready for dinner. You called Floyd's name a billion times, but he never answered, so you gladly walked outside. This boy was still practicing.

  He had on earmuffs, so yelling wasn't going to work. You threw something at him, and he mumbled something under his breath before he noticed you. That was when he knew he was in trouble.
  Floyd took off his earmuffs, and you made your way over to him before he pulled you close, and you snatched the earmuffs from his ears. Floyd winced in pain and tried to pull you in for a kiss, but you were so upset with him right now.

  You said, almost in tears,"I have worked my butt off to be here for you, and you can't even put your weapon down for one minute. I just..want you to be okay."

  Floyd kissed your forehead and your hand saying,"Baby, I know. I know, and I'm truly sorry. I won't practice for the rest of the day. I love you."

  You stood on your tippy toes before you kissed Floyd passionately and pulled him closer. Floyd placed his hand on your side, and you winced in pain before he remembered about your bad fall during the fight with Enchantress a few months back.
  You began to sob, and Floyd took you in his arms before he carried you inside and into the bathroom immediately. He pulled up the side of your shirt and poured alcohol onto your side. Quickly, he wrapped it again.

  The last thing you remember was Floyd rocking you before you fell asleep.

   ○ Captain Boomerang ○

  After having a really bad day at work, you found one of Digger's boomerangs lying on the bed. With no other options, you acted as if you were going up against Flash himself. Digger had told you much about him; especially, that he was a talker and liked to be a showoff at times.
  Actually, you found a cape in your room as well, having no memory of when you actually got it, yet you put it around your neck and continued to play around. Clearly, you were really enjoying yourself.

  However, you tripped over your own cape accidentally and it went downhill from there.

  The boomerang went through your arm, and you weakly yelled,"B..BABY?!! DIGGER?!!"

  He was upstairs in a matter of seconds and saw what had happened.

  He rushed over to you and said,"Doll, this is going to hurt. Hold my hand."

  You took his hand, before you had a thought,"Did Digger even know what he was doing? He never-"

  You let out a shriek before your question was answered. Digger ended up making it worse, instead of helping you. Somehow, he managed to get it literally stuck in your arm. Unfortunately, you had to spend the rest of your week and weekend in the hospital.

  ☆ Enchantress ☆

  You were watching Beauty and the Beast with June, and she told you she had to go to the bathroom. You nodded before she let go of you and headed up several stairs.
  You smiled, never quite understanding why some people hated Disney movies. You really were not one for musicals, but you never turned down a chance to see a classic film with the one you loved.

  After about 30 minutes, June didn't come back down. You were definitely worried now.

  You paused the movie before you jogged up the stairs and yelled,"JUNE?!! ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?!!"

  When June didn't answer, you quickened your pace before hearing shuffling coming from the bedroom. You gently knocked on the door, but you opened it a few seconds later. There, Enchantress was standing a few feet away from you.

  You sighed and held up your hands saying,"Enchantress, it's just me... Y/N. You know me, right?"

  Enchantress looked at you curiously before she made her way over to you. Slowly, she rested her hand on your face.

  She smirked and grabbed you by your neck before you choked and weakly said,"B..Baby, I know y..you are i..in there. E..Enchantress, let her g..go."

  Enchantress dropped you, so you fell to the ground and landed on your hands. You groaned in pain and tried to get up, but you were having a really hard time. You felt arms around you, and something wet went down your neck. You turned and saw June.

  June gave you a kiss and cried saying,"Y/N, I am s..so s..sorry."

  You just let June hold you. You were just happy she didn't do something worse to you.

   ● Katana ●

  You were practicing with Katana and Harley told you that it was a bad idea, but you really needed some training. Your past teacher didn't have so much faith in you and never really told you what you could do better; however, you moved on and Katana offered to help you out.
  You dodged her punch, but she did the same to yours and you almost lost your balance. Katana went to stop the session, but you motioned for her to keep throwing everything she could at you, and you were sure you made the right choice.

  You doubted that decision when you were too busy focusing on what you had to do later. Katana's sword came in contact with your face. It was an indescribable pain; you felt blood coming out of your nose immediately.

  Katana gasped, and you asked her,"How does it look?"

  Katana grabbed your hand and led you towards the bathroom before she sat you down and tended to your nose.

  Harley walked in and helped out immediately before you thanked her.

  Then, she said,"Y/N, I told you this was a bad idea. Ya never listen to me and look what happened!!"

  You just looked at Harley, and she took your hand. Then, Katana asked you lie down, but you didn't want to argue with her. So, you did as you were told before she leaned over you. She ended up watching over you for the rest of the day.

   □ Killer Croc □

  "WAYLON?!!"

  You rolled your eyes and waited for Waylon to come back from his swim or whatever he was doing. When he came up to the surface, he smiled but that dropped after seeing your facial expression.

  Waylon walked up to you and asked you,"Beautiful, what's wrong? I brought you some lunch."

  You looked at the food in Waylon's mouth and sent him a weak smile saying,"N..No, thank you. I lost my appetite."

  He went to say something, but you said to him,"Y..You cheated on m..me."

  Croc looked at you in disbelief and yelled,"I WOULD DO NO SUCH THING, AND THERE IS NO ONE ELSE DOWN HERE?!!"

  You shook your head and went to back up your claim, but you felt a huge rush of pain on your right cheek. You could literally feel Croc's nails that pierced through your skin. This time, you looked at him in disbelief. Tears poured down your face.

  Croc realized what he just did to you and stuttered saying,"P..Princess, I..I am-"

  You backed away from him and jumped into the water before you went back into your own cell and locked yourself in there. Croc tried to talk to you and open the door, but you knew how to keep him out.
  After a while, you found yourself going back into his cell and finding comfort in his arms. You rested your head against his shoulder before Croc wrapped his arms around you. He comforted you until you were back on the same page again.