Member of the Suicide Squad You Can Not Stand {1}

Joker

  You couldn't stand Harley. Yeah, you and Harley got along at first, but you had no idea how attached to Joker she really was. You hated it, too, since Joker was yours and she wasn't going to change that either.
  Sometimes, you would see just how J trusted her and almost treated her better than you. But none the less, it made you want to just quit the Squad all together and change your whole life around.

  Because you had been with Mr. J for so long, he would figure out when you were upset or when you were mad. When he figured those things out, he would do his best to convince you that you were his queen, and nothing would change that. Not even Harley Quinn herself.

   ♡ Rick Flag ♡

  You couldn't stand Digger Harkness. The real reason you couldn't stand him was because the two of you used to date.
  At first, you found him charming and incredibly adorable, but that went down the drain fast. He paid way more attention to that little pink unicorn of his more than he did you, his girlfriend at the time.

  You called it quits, but you had hoped that you would never see Digger again. Unfortunately, your boyfriend, Rick Flag, had told you all the members of the Suicide Squad and you had heard that name you never wanted to hear again.
  You were sure you were hearing things, so you made Rick repeat the names so many times. Rick actually laughed, which earned him a night to think about his mistake.

  While you were out in the field, there were many times where you wanted to just pounce on Digger. Unfortunately, Rick would pull you back and distract you with his kisses. His kisses that made you melt in less than ten seconds. That didn't mean you did try multiple times after that to get to Harkness, though.

   ♡ El Diablo ♡

  You couldn't stand Deadshot AT ALL. You hated how he would constantly irritate the love of your life, just so he could be riled up.
  You understood why he did it the first time to get rid of the things that used to be regular human beings, but the next few times were just uncalled for.

  When you confronted Floyd about it, he would just chuckle and say,"So, now your girlfriend has to talk for you?"

  You would just roll your eyes and calm Diablo down, because you knew what he was really capable of when he was mad.

   ♤ Harley Quinn ♤

  You couldn't stand Rick Flag. He always tried to tell Harley and you how to do things, because he didn't agree with how the two of you got things done.
  Honestly, the two of you didn't care or ever listen to Rick, which made him ten times angrier and take it out on everyone else. Normally, it would end up with Harley and you playing pranks on him, even Floyd would sometimes join in, and the three of you would enjoy Rick's different reactions.