What Frightens You About Them {2}

Thank you everyone for reading this book! Please check out my other DC books, if you're interested!

    ¤ Deadshot ¤

   What scared you about Floyd was his excellent sense of aim and the fact that he was an assassin. Let's be honest: Floyd wasn't too sentimental, so you wouldn't know if he would even shed a tear at accidentally shooting you.
  For that, you were always on your guard.

   "Y/N, what are you doing now?"

   Floyd had an annoyed look across his face and tried to take the spatula away from you.

   You hit his hand and said,"No! This is my weapon. Don't come any closer. I can use it."

   Floyd laughed and replied,"Y/N, you look really stupid right now, and I'm only sayin' that 'cause I love you. I'm not going to target you. I have no interest in taking you out."

   You slowly put down the spatula and watched Floyd move closer to you. Before he could take your hands in his own, you checked his pockets.

   Floyd rolled his eyes and said,"Baby, I'm gonna go."

   You kissed his cheek quickly and said,"K! Bye, Floyd."

   As Floyd walked towards the front door, you could see him shaking his head. You threw your spatula at the back of his head before he ran after you.

    ° Captain Boomerang °

   Honestly, his obsession with that little pink unicorn scared you. There were times where you caught Digger having full on conversations with Pinky, who was definitely taking your place.
  At one time, you did think about leaving, but Digger promised that he would spend more time with you. Long story short, you still felt like you should've called someone about Digger.

   Every single time you tried to call for help for him, you remembered that you were crazy too.     You didn't talk to stuffed animals, but you had done some terrible things. The last thing you needed was another trip to another asylum.

    ☆ Enchantress ☆

   You could never be frightened of June herself, but Enchantress was a whole 'nother scenario. You had only been with June for about a year, but it was like Enchantress was trying to get you away from June.
   There were times when you were shown a countless number of outcomes with June, but none of them were ever good. They always ended up keeping you up for days, even June noticed. Enchantress, she was someone you just couldn't escape.

   What made Enchantress even more frightening was when you woke up to her staring at you.

   "Y/N, is everything okay?"

   You turned over on your side, and you could see the worry in June's eyes.

   She rested her hand on your side, and you placed your hand over her own saying,"Are you ever afraid of what will happen to you?"

   June intertwined her fingers with your own and said,"Yeah, all the time. It helps knowing you're doing your best to be here for me. I know you're afraid of Enchantress, though, Y/N."

   You chuckled and replied,"What? What are you talking about? I'm not afraid of-"

   June gave you a look, and you said,"Okay. She does scare me. Scare is probably an understatement. It's not so much that I'm afraid of her, but what that will do to you."

  June pulled you into her arms and said,"Don't worry. I'll hang in there. For you."

    Katana

   What scared you about Katana was how she spoke to her dead husband's spirit, through her sword. Rick explained the whole thing to you, when you first met Katana, but it took you a while to comprehend.
   Since you and Katana were now together, you had to be careful about what you said around Katana. Whenever you heard Katana talking, you just assumed she was talking to her dead husband.

   You were scared of Katana, but you were more scared of what she could do to you with that sword of hers. You weren't trying to find out either.

    □ Killer Croc □

   Everything about Waylon frightened you. Luckily, he was in love with you, so you never had to worry about him not liking you. However, you always worried about being on the wrong side of his anger.
   Waylon possessed anger that wasn't like any other, and yet, you were frightened at just how strong Waylon was. You knew he would never hurt you on purpose, but not everything always went to plan.

   In order to ease your concern, you went to Croc and told him how you felt. You thought he would have taken your feelings the wrong way, but he also admitted that he was afraid of you. At first, you laughed, but then you asked why.

   Croc simply said,"You're Y/N."