Chapter Six - Raymond

"Hi, Joel." Raymond said, striding towards me. I clenched my fist, ready to take on any threat around.

  "It is finally time you make it," he said, taking a glance to the moon, arms behind his back like an arrogant man. Oh wait, he IS arrogant.

His hair looked gelled, looking perfectly like there was a blaze above his head.  With every step he took, I can feel the evil aura around him getting stronger. But what attracted my attention are his clothes. He wears a white collared uniform, cover with a dark blue vest. The spotted tie lay on his chest, tucked into the vest. He wears a long purple jeans, a black watch and a black shoe to finish his accessories. I never knew an "orphan" like him would be so rich. Silence stretch between us, the shadows of the trees shift across the playground.

  "Why do you ask me here?" I asked, brows furrowed and eyes narrowed towards the figure before me.

  Something seems different about him. I can feel the fluid in my mind fully filled up. I willed in my mind for the night vision again. Soon my sight becomes brighter and I can see Raymond clearly now. His face seems to have recovered from the fall yesterday, his face cleared from bruises.

  "Why did you ask me here? What do you want?" I ask him.

  He kept quiet for a moment, before saying," I can see that you are a Demoner. A strong one indeed."

  "What do you mean?" I ask him, never in my life did I think of being a Demoner.

  "I mean," he says exaggeratedly," you are a Demoner, you have abilities of Demoners. In your case right now, night vision."

  "How do you know?" I stagger backwards, shocked at the news that a bully like Raymond knew about me.

  "Surprised? Well, yesterday you defeated me at a combat, you grab me in an inhuman speed, defeating me with a Superhuman strength and pulling me forward." He explains, with a hint of dismay.

"If that is so, how in the world did your bruise heal so fast? Are you a Demoners too?" I questioned him without skipping a beat.

  "Yes."

  "Then why did you attack me?" I want to scream, I want to shout, but he is the one who have the answers. My hands ball up tighter, my body tense.

  "Because, I'm an Orc Demoner!" He roars. His body starts to glow red, electricity crackling around him. With a burst of red, he appears in a species I have never seen before.

  His body is bigger and green, with a shape of a standing warthog. Two husks sticking out from his mouth and his lips are thick. His eyebrows are bushier and his eyes are green. Raymond has his eyes train on me, breaths of hot steam coming from his nose.

  He shoots his hand outwards, forming a ball of red flying towards me. I skip to the left, the spell barely missing me. I can feel the heat from the red ball and the rush of wind just beside my face.

  He continues shooting rapidly, red balls flying out from both hands. His eyes were glued on me, watching every movement I made.

  The fluid in my mind drain more and more as I dodge the balls, skipping and jumping around. Suddenly, the fluid is fully used and I go back to normal speed.

  Taking advantage of the situation, Raymond shoots the final ball to my face.

  I stand there, shock and disbelieve engulf me.

  "So this is how I'm going to die," I thought to myself as the ball zoom towards me. This was when I realise what Raymond has become.

Raymond has turn into...

An org!