Chapter One - War

They were the last of the troops on the battlefield. They wore the uniforms of the Demoners, their strap pockets left with one health potion from the last bloody fight. The five of them stood in front of the albino org, their stained swords gripped tightly in their hands. They were running low of mana. Their demons stood tensely beside them. Blood trickled down their figures from varied parts of their body.

There were two black, two Violet and a yellow Demoners, breathing heavily from the harsh battle royal. Their eyes focused on the white org.

The human-orc war had been pitiless and deadly. The great numbers of troops from both ends were cut down to a battle of small sword fights within minutes. Painful cries and fearful screams filled the air as holed torsos fell. Lifeless bodies carpeted the ground, creatures fading slowly from existence.

Now, they were only surviving soldiers from the human and orcs on the whole battleground. The fate of their species lay in their hands.

If the orcs win this, our people die, thought the armed human Demoners. The orcs were the invaders, lead by strong orcs which the humans simply called orgs.

The orgs were born oversized orcs with an outstanding strength compared to their counterparts, known in their clan to be able to challenge a fully grown orc from young. A couple of fists was able to take down a sturdy structure of wood.

Chief Grondal was the highest ranking leader of the clan. Being the one-in-a-century albino org, he had brought the whole clan of orcs and orgs under his command with a growing greed to take over the kingdom. No one dare to disobey him, for if they do, the Chief will crush their skulls with one of his bare hands with ease, sending dusts and pieces for bones to the grounds.

However, his avarice lead the orcs' land to an age of depleting in resources and invading the human land were their hope for food. Their unwise spending in supplies resulted in the lack of resources.

They began to plan an all out attack on the humans, scouting the areas of humans. Orc demonist captured humans to study them. They used the Mimic spell, turning themselves into humans and went behind enemy lines, learning about their plans.

Until this day, they rendezvous at the border to human's land and came marching in. Small villages were destroyed in large quantity. Only the luckiest people survived the brutal raids and reported the invasion but cases were few. Words got to the king and he felt there were something strange with these orgs.

They are allies, or were, thought the king. However, the orcs were pushing a little too far. They started attacking the bigger villages and left the king with no choice.

"Attack!" cried the leader.