Dear Diary....

~January 1, 2014~

Today I saw someone I've never seen in my class before. Jeno says his name's Donghyuck. Lee Donghyuck. He also says that Donghyuck has been going to our school since the third grade, but I think he's lying to me. How could I not know someone as beautiful as him with his fluffy maroon hair and chocolate colored eyes. I seriously don't remember seeing him before in school. Also his glasses are too cute. I don't think he saw me which is good.

-Mark

~January 1, 2014~

...Senpai noticed me today. After nine years of going to the same school and having a crush on him, he's finally noticed me. Lee Minhyung noticed me!...I'm okay...wait, what if he was judging me? Oh great, just what I need. Whatever, I don't care anymore...

-Hyuckkie

~January 13, 2014~

He talked to me today...we were assigned as partners for our project so I don't really think it counts that much because it's not like he wanted to talk to me. Why would he? We didn't talk much anyway so it doesn't matter that much. Ugh, this stupid crush! I hate it so much..... I wish I mattered. If only...

-Hyuckkie

~January 13, 2014~

We got paired up today! I get to spend the next five to ten days hanging out with Donghyuck!...for the project.....of course....it was kind of awkward at first, but I understand. He has such a smooth voice! It's so cute!! I don't think he likes me though...

-Mark

~January 23, 2014~

Today was the last day we were paired for our projects. He won't talk to me anymore. I don't know what to do now!!! I really want him to keep talking to me but I don't know how... I asked Jeno, but he said it was my problem and then he proceeded talking about some stupid dance rival he was forced to be dance partners with. I tried to help, but I've got my own damn problem and his name is Lee Donghyuck.

-Mark

~January 23, 2014~

Senpai will be leaving me today....our project is done and I have no real excuse to talk to him anymore, but it's okay. It's not like he likes me anyway...I might as well give up on Minhyung. It's been a waste of nine years of my life.

-Hyuckkie

~March 14, 2014~

I should have kept walking.... I should've walked right on past him, but NO! I'm too nice to do that....He fell today. He fell face first onto the ground. I just had to be the nice guy and help him up. It felt nice when he grabbed my hand. He didn't thank me, but I couldn't get over the feeling of his hand. I know he doesn't like me, I'm overthinking it too much...

-Hyuckkie

~March 14, 2014~

I fell today.... Right on my face..... In front of Donghyuck..... How embarrassing... But he was nice about it and he didn't make fun of me. He helped me up and he was so sweet! His hand was really soft too! I wanted to just hold his hand all day! An then he said "be more careful next time", he's so nice!

-Mark

~May 13, 2014~

He tripped today. I was so worried for him that I rushed over to him. He ended up being okay! I was really glad because I would hate myself for just watching him fall. It was quite an awkward situation though...

-Mark

~May 13, 2014~

I tripped today... I closed my eyes so I couldn't see where I'd fall.... I never fell. When I opened my eyes I was still up but not standing straight on my feet. I was in the arms of Minhyung. He caught me and saved me from face planting the floor. It was an awkward hug because one I was falling and two he was trying to catch me.... And even if after he saved me from my face meeting its impending doom all I could say was "uh thanks?" What the heck man? Uh...thanks? Really Donghyuck! You stupid.....