Korea Bound

ph wow that picture really describes my two options as a fangirl.......(also aren't they just so adorable I mean look at my precious smol beans that I love so much...)aLRIGHTy THEN, LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW READY I WASN'T FOR THE SWITCH VIDEO TO DROP BECAUSE JOHNNY IS IN IT AND HANSOL IS IN IT AND SM PUT THEM IN IT SO HE'S AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGING THEIR EXISTENCE SO IS THIS LIKE A STEP CLOSER TO BEING OUT OF THE DUNGEON?? BECAUSE IF SO THEN YAY!

Also, my description of Renjun is the longest description I have ever written in my life. I haven't even written a description that long about Donghyuck and he's my freaKING BIAS IN NCT. BUT LIKE RENJUN IS SO CUTE AND HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND I ONLY DESCRIBED HIM IN THE FIC HOW I WOULD DESCRIBE HIM IN REAL LIFE BUT LIKE IT DOESN'T DO HIM ANY JUSTICE BECAUSE HE'S GORGEOUS AND FLAWLESS AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. PLEASE APPRECIATE CHINA LINE, THEY NEED TO BE APPRECIATED AND EVEN IF YOU DO APPRECIATE CHINA LINE YOU NEED TO APPRECIATE CHINA LINE, HELL TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW OF NCT'S EXISTENCE THEY ALSO NEED TO APPRECIATE CHINA LINE BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH PRECIOUS BALLS OF SUNSHINE THAT I LOVE SO MUCH I SWEAR TO YOU THAT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, BUT LIKE THEY DESERVE ALL THE LOVE IN THE FREAKING WORLD. THEY ARE SO TALENTED AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO APPRECIATE THEIR TALENT, THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER, THEIR FREAKING EXISTENCE BECAUSE THEY COULD CREATE WORLD FREAKING PEACE I SWEAR! THEY ARE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND PRECIOUS TO ME AND I LOVE THEM SO FREAKING MUCH AND PLEASE STAN THEM. 20/10 WOULD RECOMMEND APPRECIATING. ALSO CHENLE IN GLASSES AND RENJUN WITH A HEADBAND WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME I SWEAR TO GOD HOLY HECKERONI THEY'RE SUCH PRECIOUS SMOL BEANS AND I JUST CAN'T I WANT TO CRY BECAUSE THEY'RE SUCH BEAUTIES.....

P.S. the Bolded words/phrases are in Chinese.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Chenle wasn't pissed. He was beyond that. He was livid. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Chenle sweetie, I got a new job!"  

That's great mom!"  

"There's only one problem..."  

"What is it?"  

"My new job isn't in our town..."  

"That's okay."  

"Sweetie, it's in South Korea....We leave next week."  

"Oh."  

"You should start packing as soon as possible."  

"Okay."  

"You're not mad sweet pea?" 

"No, it's fine. I'll make new friends."  He lied.

"Oh thank you sugar pie! This'll be a great new start for us!" 

He smiled at his very ecstatic mother. He knew he'd be leaving his hometown, but if she was happy that was all that mattered.

He couldn't believe that he had to leave his hometown. He was fine with it yesterday, but now? Not so much. Leaving China meant he had to leave his friends and everything he loved. He was being forced to leave the familiarity of his hometown and being forced into some foreign place that was still unknown to him. Hell, leaving Shanghai and moving to God knows where in South Korea meant that he'd have to learn a new language. It took him three years to learn Mandarin and he doesn't want to waste another three of his life trying to learn Korean. Not to mention communicating would be hell because he couldn't speak the language and he wouldn't be able to talk to kids to make new friends. He could already tell moving was going to be a huge fucking deal and a lot of work, and he so wasn't ready for it.