Jeno Protection Program

Yes I realize the picture is in no way related to Jaeno but I don't care. Donghyuck is my bias so that is the way it will stay...

Requested by exodaily on AFF.com.

I know it sucks and I'm so sorry if this isn't as great as you expected it to be and I know you've waited so long for this one fricking one shot and that you requested another one so here it is I am so sorry I will work on the next one and get it up as quickly as possible I'm like behind because I have three more requests but oh well.

side-note: does anyone know what NaNo WriMo is? Yeah, well my creative writing teacher makes us do it every year (it's national novel writing month and it's throughout the month of November) and the minimum word count limit is nine thousand words so all throughout the month we have to write every single day in the hopes to reach our goal (I am currently at 11,000 hehe I'm writing a seventeen fanfiction but I just changed the names because I'm going to let you in on a little secret: if it doesn't involve something with K-pop I am extremely unmotivated to do it so yeah I have motivation. When that's done I'm going to post it up here AFTER I MAKE HUGE REVISIONS BECAUSE IT'S LITERAL SHIT RIGHT NOW). that's why I have been avoiding writing (I still read though in the early hours from 8pm to 5am before and after school...) and sleeping just to get this god darn thing done and now it is done but I have to keep writing until the end of the month....*cries*

ANYWHO... Enjoy, or not, the choice is yours.

you may now read away...

Lee Jeno is a shy kid. He's quiet and he likes to keep to himself. It's no shock when he decides to sit in the back of the class near the window everyday. He has three brothers: third years Taeyong and Yoonoh and second year Minhyung. How the reserved first year is related to those three loud, crazy boys is unknown to everyone.

Na Jaemin is the complete opposite of Jeno. Jaemin is the most popular kid in the class. Everybody loves Jaemin: all of the girls wanted him and all of the boys wanted to be him. All of the girls chased him, but the problem is he loves somebody else. He loves a certain brunette with deep set chocolate colored eyes. He is in love with a beautiful smile that could brighten anybody's mood and eyes that disappeared when he did smile. He is in love with innocence and awkwardness and that would never change. The girls who wanted him didn't stand a chance, but it's not like they knew that. They continued to blindly chase after Jaemin who'd had his eyes set on that awkward mess of a boy. His mind was made in middle school when he'd first laid eyes on those deep set chocolate orbs that were darting around the room feverishly, trying to avoid being noticed. His mind was made when said boy with sleek, yet disheveled, hair decided to sit in the very back of the room near the window. His mind was made when he decided to sit in the very back three seats away from said boy so he could steal glances throughout the year. He'd been infatuated with the boy and he grew to love him. Lee Jeno was his name.

Jaemin noticed Jeno sit near the back, as usual, and he sat three seats away again. He was so busy he hadn't noticed a second year walk into the classroom to tell them about their school. He didn't care about the second year anyway because he was preoccupied with Jeno. He wondered if his hair had felt as soft as it had looked. He wondered how those beautiful eyes would look staring into his. He'd wondered how beautiful his cheekbones would look ghosted a light shade of pink and how mesmerizing his smile would be when directed at Jaemin. He'd wondered how Jeno's lips would feel against his own. He'd wondered about that the most. He'd been staring at the beauty so much that he was unaware of the curious, questioning stare from the front of the room.

When Lee Minhyung first walked into the first year's classroom he'd expected to walk in and talk about how this school is, which he did. What he didn't expect was to have so much free time to study the class while the teacher lectured and to see a boy staring at his brother as if he was the only thing that mattered. This boy (that looked at his brother as if he was the world, no, even more important, the sun) had dark, messy hair and (from what he could see from the side view) dark brown eyes. His smile was so blindingly bright, but it's not like Minhyung would know completely because it was directed at Jeno, not him. Although he wanted to protect his brother, he wanted this boy and Jeno to meet. Let's just say Minhyung is the most relaxed of Jeno's brothers. Minhyung spared one last glance at the boy, knowing if Taeyong had seen this then that would've been the boy's last breath. He looked to the teacher and pointed to the boy asking for his name. He was interrupted before he got an answer. The teacher looked at him apologetically before looking towards the person who'd stumbled through the door, hair disheveled and uniform unkempt. When Minhyung turned around he was faced with copper hair and a mischievous smile. Minhyung was stunned into silence as the boy bowed and the teacher told him to, since they had free time, do whatever he wanted. Minhyung became a mess. He'd found this boy by chance and he'd already put him above everything else.