Adore You (Father Knows Best Pt. 2)

Minhyung sat in his seat near the back of the café shocked as he watched his step-brother Dongyoung and his soon-to-be husband Yoonoh practically make out in the middle of the cafe. He broke his trance when he heard the shrill screaming of his mother, and Taeyong's mother, followed by the two boys he'd been intently staring at breaking their little love session and walking over to his table, only to continue their love session when Yoonoh pulled Dongyoung into his lap. He was happy for Dongyoung and all, but couldn't he tone it down a little? Some people, Minhyung and Taeyong, were unfortunately meeting their soon-to-be husbands and they didn't like the lovey-dovey vibes that the happy couple of about four hours was giving off. Minhyung sighed as Yoonoh and Dongyoung asked their parents why they'd decided to show up at the café and he sighed even louder when he heard their parents inform the love birds that they were in fact here to meet Minhyung and Taeyong's soon-to-be husbands. Dongyoung flashed Minhyung a small sympathetic smile and then quickly looked away. Minhyung heard Taeyong sigh beside him and he looked over. He and Taeyong began a whispered conversation.

"I don't want to meet him Minhyung."

"Same hyung. I know Yoonoh hyung and Dongyoung hyung are happy, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be."

"Right!"

Just then both boys were pulled out of their conversation when Minhyung's mother motioned two boys over. He saw Taeyong look at the boy on the right with blonde hair drooling over how attractive he was, Minhyung assumes, and just closed his mouth. Minhyung then looked at the boy on the left, and he bets that he looks exactly like Taeyong did two seconds ago because he sees Dongyoung look at him, in the corner of his eye, with that knowing look and that smug smile that Minhyung just wants to slap off of his face.

The boy had maroon hair that was all over the place, no joke. It was so messy, as if the boy had just rolled out of bed not caring what he looked like, and unkempt, and Minhyung hates the fact that even though it looks like a rat's nest he can't say he's turned off by it. His eyes were drooping, almost as if he were trying to keep himself awake, but they were lively nonetheless. They were the brightest shade of brown that Minhyung had ever seen; they were cedar colored with golden specs throughout. His nose was small and scrunched up in what Minhyung assumes to be confusion, what for is unknown to Minhyung. He has freckles. A lot of them. They cover his nose and his very high, very prominent cheek bones. Along with his freckles are the little moles on the sides of his face and down his neck which just look extremely adorable to Minhyung. He had beautiful golden skin. There was a light flush that suddenly appeared on this boy's cheeks, which the reason was also unknown to Minhyung, but it made him look even more attractive. His lips were extremely attractive as well and Minhyung just wanted to kiss them. He looked over at Minhyung's mother and bit his lip, then nodded his head. He walked over to Minhyung's mother quietly.

"Taeyong hyung what's going on?"

He whispered quietly. Taeyong whispered back

.

"Well, the dark haired one you were just drooling over is named Donghyuck and he's going to be your husband. Also your mother is forcing him to sit on your lap."

"Oh."

Minhyung turned to see Donghyuck look at him, then at Taeyong, then quickly look back at Minhyung's mother.

"Um, which one is Minhyung?"

Minhyung, slightly surprised to hear his name roll off of Donghyuck's tongue, just sat silently and slowly raised his hand. Donghyuck walked over to him quickly and then looked back at Minhyung's mother who nodded. He quickly turned his head back and looked at Minhyung, then at his hands that were in his lap. Minhyung, getting the hint, quickly removed his hands from his lap. Donghyuck hesitated and then turned around and sat down. Minhyung quickly snaked his arms around Donghyuck's waist to keep him from falling and Donghyuck leaned into Minhyung.