Taeyong's Transferee

BOY DONGHYUCKS HANDS I CANT I SWEAR THEY'RE PERFECTION, JUST LIKE HIM... OKAY CONTINUE...

Sicheng sat in the international airport tapping his fingertips on the surface of his luggage. Something he only does when he's extremely nervous. He sat in the uncomfortable plastic chair waiting (quite impatiently) for his flight to be called. He broke out in a cold sweat.

"I'm going where?"

The teacher looked incredulously at Sicheng.

"You're going to South Korea."

"But why?"

"Because you're not being challenged academically. Don't worry it has all been paid for you."

"Oh, okay."

"When you arrive in South Korea, there will be a student from the school you will be attending waiting for you."

"What does he look like?"

"I don't know, but his name is Lee Taeyong. I'm not going with you so you'll have to find him on your own."

Sicheng looked at the teacher, his favorite teacher, as if he'd been betrayed. He was supposed to go alone with no translator? How was that going to work? He knew no Korean whatsoever and if he didn't know Korean then he obviously couldn't communicate with anybody there.

"How am I supposed to talk to him when I do find him?"

"You'll have to figure that out as well, I'm sorry Sicheng. I can no longer be of help to you."

'Bullshit' He thought.

"Okay, thank you sir."

"You're very welcome Sicheng. Call me when you've landed so I know that you've made it alright, okay?"

"Of course, sir."

"Okay, see you around Sicheng."

"Yeah, see you."

"Oh, and before I leave, you're flight leaves tomorrow at eight am sharp. You might want to get packing."

With that the teacher left a gaping Sicheng at his front door step. Sicheng quickly ran up to his room and shoved only the necessities into his luggage and carry on luggage. He made sure to pack his charger and to leave his headphones out so he could listen to his music on the plane ride. He was rushed. He needed more time to pack, but he needed time to rest before the exhausting day ahead of him when he would wake up.

He couldn't believe he was going to South Korea because he was smart. He'd gotten a scholarship to study abroad in Korea because of the advanced academic skills he'd acquired. He also couldn't believe that he didn't have anyone to accompany him on his lonely journey.

"Flight 124 (you thought I'd say 127 didn't you? Didn't you!) to Incheon, South Korea now boarding. Flight 124 to Incheon, South Korea now boarding."

Sicheng quickly got to his feet and grabbed his luggage. He swiftly moved in the direction of the flight that had just been called and quickly boarded the plane.

*
*
*

Taeyong, being the class president, was given news of a transfer student arriving. He was also told that he'd need to welcome her into his own home and take care of her because he was the class president and that much was expected of him. He was usually fine with things like this except he didn't know who this kid was nor what she looked like and he was only notified less than twenty four hours from said transfer student's arrival. He had rushed to try to clean up the whole house in order for it to be presentable for the student and find her a place to sleep.