I'm kinda into it

ELENA

She stood in the doorway, stunned at the discovery. The child in her cowered under her bed, fearing the monster she couldn't see. He was inside her flat, a man she had barely met under 2 hours ago and talked to briefly had found her home and gotten inside without damaging the locks or causing suspicion.

The article said he was a con-artist. A murderer.

Harry Styles.

Ignoring the niggling sensation in the back of her skull Elena stepped inside, slammed the door angrily and fumbled around on the wall, searching for the light switch. She didn't fear him.

"It's a little more to the left," a husky, English voice said from down the hall. Elena wasted no time to smack her hand down on the switch, hard, and stalk down the hall to the kitchen in pursuit of his voice.

There sat a box of lucky charms and an empty bowl accompanied by a spoon, and looking further she saw him. He was lying on her couch with no shirt on and his hands behind his head, the Tv switched on and playing Love Actually as two green eyes found their way to her hazel ones.

He smirked, she glared. He stood up and she walked forward, the fear she had for him gone as she stood before him as he leaned on the marble kitchen island, the smug smirk still etched to his face.

"Chastity."

"Jason."

"Elena Kendall."

"Harry Styles."

The smirk on his face faltered slightly before it grew even larger.

"So, you know who I am. You better run." He taunted, he wore a nothing but grey sweatpants that clung to his hips and exposed his v-line, tattoos littering the toned chest and Elena struggled to remove her eyes from the small scars she saw, blended with the black ink. She recognised her black snap-back on his head, adorning his wet chestnut curls.

His arms were folded as he stared at her, all playfulness that was there went they first met had disintegrated, now it was pure hate and command. Elena frowned, danger. She could see it, the man before her was a criminal, one being hunted for at this very moment, a man who murdered, a man who cheated people and left them broken and empty and alone.

"I helped myself to the shower, I hope you don't mind love," he said, Elena didn't say anything so he continued.

"You see, Sweetheart, I had no intention of ever seeing you again after I left that club. I was halfway across New York in the opposite direction before I decided to find you. You can be useful. You're smart, you live alone, you don't really have a real job and -"

"I have a real job!"

"- let me finish." He sighed and put his hands in his pockets, "like I said, you can be useful. You're the first person I've spent time with since jail and I need to find someone, plus I need a place to stay."

"You broke out of jail two da-"

"Well actually three days ago Kendall, do try to keep up," he said dryly, calling her by her last name.

"You're a bloody Con man!" she screeched, Harry smirked and pushed himself away from the bench and moved towards Elena, she stayed frozen in place, her face still read an expression of shock.

His breath tickled as his spoke, his lips grazed her earlobe, "Sweetheart, I prefer con-artist," Elena shivered, she could practically see the smirk that she knew was on his chiselled face.

He moved away, tongue between his teeth as he sat on the stool across from her, green eyes glued to her face as he grinned. Elena placed her hands on the bench and leaned forward until her face was inches from his.