Sorry love, but I don't really care

ELENA

Elena awoke to receive a mouthful of hair and a sore neck from leaning on Harry. His long curly hair covered her entire face as he snored lightly, the vibrations of the plane causing his curls to jump about a little. He whined as Elena lifted her head, which is what he had been sleeping on, but remained asleep as Elena yawned and turned her head to see an older women staring at them lovingly, her blue eyes showing years of age and wisdom.

"I would have woken you when the attendant came about food but you two looked comfortable," she said, her grey hair was pulled into a bun and her kind smile a nice sight to see, "you make a sweet couple."

Elena paled a little, "we're not together- I mean- it's not like that-" she managed to stutter, trying to move away from him but Harry suddenly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, his heart-shaped lips mumbled into the skin on her neck, but not touching.

Elena couldn't help but smile at his childish actions and the old women in front of them raised an eyebrow knowingly before turning back to hold hands with her husband. Elena smiled sheepishly and turned to the sleeping man who had his arms wrapped tightly around her, his eyes were still closed and a small frown graced his features.

She watched him for a few moments until she decided to lean back onto him and stared out the window. The screen at the front of the plane showed they were at their destination and soon after the loudspeaker rang out, notifying them that they were going in to land now.

Harry groaned in annoyance at the crackly voice filling the plane and buried his head into the crook of El's neck again. She sat upright as his grasp slackened and he pulled his head up, rubbing his eyes. He looked like a toddler that just awoke from his afternoon nap.

Soon his green eyes found her hazel ones briefly before his gaze flicked to the old women in front of them that once again had her eyes on them, observing their interaction as if it was the most incredible thing to see. Under his harsh glare her turned away and Elena shrugged, continuing to look out the window until the plane touched down and she felt Harry stand up to retrieve their bags from above.

They left in silence and retrieved their bags in the airport. Harry walked beside her, his phone in his hand the entire way as he typed away madly, completely oblivious to his surrounds. Elena remained silent, looking at all the shops around them as she dragged her suitcase allow, balancing her drink bottle and phone in one hand as she held her handbag in the other. Elena turned to look behind them, almost stopping in her tracks as her face paled immensely.

"Harry."

No answer.

"H."

"Harry!" Elena waved her hand in his face frantically.

"Fu- Jesus Kendall! Stop scaring the shit out of me!" Harry's raspy voice matched his glare quite well. Elena shook her head, wide eyes as she glanced over his shoulder, trying to remain calm

Following her gaze Harry turned to look. He swore under his breath as he took in the two policemen walking towards them, slowly, but soon speeding up to a jog as they noticed they had been spotted.

The policemen definitely knew who he was, but it seemed their arrival hadn't been known for long as Elena failed to see the high security she expected to see in order to confront such a criminal. Harry ran his fingers through his hair and tucked his phone in his pocket.

"Here- lose the bag," he commanded her and ripped her suitcase from her hand, receiving glances from onlookers. The police were still a yard away down the centre but they were gaining fast, one talking into a device on his shoulder.