Drama bitch

NIALL

"Come on, Styles. Pick up! Bloody hell!" Niall mumbled into his phone. It was almost midday and the organization was busy trying to locate the two missing masqueraders. The three bodies had been cleaned from the office floor. Only the bloody stains remained on the red carpet and walls, they looked like someone artistically splattered wine all over the soft floor.

Louis sat at his desk, a cloth in hand as he polished his gun. His face held a bored expression as he examined it, making sure it was polished and shining to perfection as he lounged in his chair. His sharp, stubble-covered jawline stood out as he clenched it in anger and his feet were propped on the wide mahogany desk, his black and white vans on full display under the grey suit he had decided to wear for the day. Niall's eyesight constantly flickered to him as he held his phone to his ear and paced the wide floor area at the front of Louis' office.

With a sigh, Niall placed his phone back in his pocket. He had reached voicemail almost ten times and attempted to contact Styles on his earpiece more times than he could count without receiving any contact.

The plan had failed. It seemed Chloe had decided to spare no life in an attempt to protect herself from Styles. Niall knew that if she had sent Zayn to finish the job, things were getting serious and she truly feared whatever Styles would do to her when he got his hands on her.

At the masquerade Niall has seen a couple all too familiar faces, and upon passing on the message of Zayn's return to headquarters, all he had received on the other side was two gunshots and a shout before the connection shattered completely.

He had returned in a stolen car to discover Louis had fatally shot three of his own men, the bullet-proof window (which caused the bullet to ricochet and bury itself into the forehead of a portrait of the Queen on the opposite wall) and the microphone Niall had been connected to, as well as a vase of lilies on the desk.

Niall huffed, sitting down in the rotating chair in front of Louis' desk, spinning around a couple of times before facing Louis, noticing he was still staring at his gun with his brows furrowed.

"There's still no answer." He informed Louis, and he received no answer in return. Instead, Louis turned his face to look at Niall, he looked incredibly bored and his eyes were dull as they washed over Niall. Niall sighed as Louis placed his gun down on the desk.

"Tommo, look- Elena and Harry are missing and I don't even know if they got out alive! I had to fucking get out and run and the last thing I saw was Harry shooting the bloody light bulb..."

He sighed, giving up. Louis simply turned his head back at the revolver on the desk and began fumbling with it.

In all honesty, Niall had no idea what was wrong with Louis. At first he thought it was just Zayn's betrayal, but there was something else in his eyes whenever he looked at Niall. Something in his past haunted him greatly, something that pained him more than just the murder of his family.

"Lou, come one. We must find them! Styles is one of your closest friends for god's sake! Zayn is fucking-"

"Niall," Louis warned, his eyes flashing dangerously as Niall pushed his buttons. Niall huffed, ignoring the deadly look in Louis' eyes as he continued, spitting the words out with no mercy.

"He's going to come for you! You need to get your shit together and stop wimping over the past! It's-"

In one swift motion Louis leapt up, cocking his gun as he aimed it directly between Niall's eyes, causing him to shut his mouth and straighten his back, Blue eyes wide, but emotion controlled. Niall stood quite still, his arms remained by his sides as he glared at Louis and received one in return.