Lip-lockin' Double-crossin'

ELENA

"We're just going to drop in here, El," Harry mumbled, steering her towards a set of double automatic doors as they walked back to their room.

She allowed him to guide her, feeling his hand gently slide down from her elbow to the small in her back as he let her pass through the doors first. The room they entered was filled with rows of computers, all shiny and modern, dangling headphones and microphones and other devices. It was empty as Harry walked to the back and pulled out a chair before sitting down. Elena followed him, pulling up a chair beside him and watching as he turned on the computer and entered Niall's full name before sitting back in thought for a few minutes.

He sat in silence for a few minutes, eyes closed as he mumbled things to himself Elena could not hear, she only saw his lips move. She frowned as he seemed so distant, but she could tell what he was trying to do and knew to keep quiet. After a few moments he opened his eyes, letting out a small triumphed exclamation before quickly tapping in a bunch of keys and pressing enter.

"Bingo!" he mumbled in monotone as the password was accepted. Elena smiled in surprise, a small scoff leaving her lips. The bugger got it on the first go.

"You have got to teach me that sometime," she said, turning to Harry. He smirked, winking at her before turning to the computer screen and going into a bunch of apps. Elena smiled to herself.

"If Louis' men can get into Chloe's data, so can I," Harry said, pulling his bottom lip in between his fingers as he frowned at the computer screen.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, Elena looking over his shoulder as he flicked through pages and documents, his brows furrowing in concentration.

"There," Elena spoke suddenly, pointed on the screen to a document folder. "It says your name."

Harry squinted, bringing his face closer to the screen, "I really need to get glasses" he mumbled. Elena giggled, imagining this dangerous and mysterious man wearing a pair of nerdy glasses twenty-four-seven.

Harry was silent for a few more minutes, reading through the information as Elena read it over his broad shoulder.

Trained con-artist in all areas: areas include identity thefts, credit card thefts, possessions, buildings, Pigeon drop and white collar crimes.
All successful.

Aliases: has gone by the names Mark Greenberg, Edward England and Arnold Layne.

Death count: 1

Reason for Recruitment: Unknown. Trained in conning for five years before disposal.
Recruited at 17.

Disposal notes: reason for disposal is unknown.
Unlike most, Styles is not dead.

Arrested on 9/27/2016 at age 22. Styles is set to spend lifetime in prison. Currently held in Pennsylvania, USA.

Harry frowned as he read over the information, flitting through the pages included in his profile, some included photos. He stopped on a page with a photograph on it.

The boy in the photo looked barely seventeen, his hair tousled and ending just below his ears in unruly brown curls. He was looking away, his figure slightly blurred due to his movement as he was walking across a busy city road with a backpack on his shoulders. Elena knew exactly who it was, noticing the appearance as well as the familiar clothing style she had noticed he wore. Skinny jeans and brown boots with a sweater over a white shirt. Except in this photo his dark green sweater was around his waist and his head wore a maroon beanie.

The photo was taken quickly from across the street, as it was blurred slightly from his movement. His sharp jawline protruded from his face as he seemed to be smiling away from the camera. Harry lifted his hand, trailing his finger down his figure on the screen. There was almost a look of fear on his face as he stared at it.