Well, there she goes...murdering everything

ELENA

Her legs felt like fucking jelly as she made her way back to the room, not meeting a single living soul as she weaved her way through corridors to the bedroom. The entire building was much larger than it looked from the outside, and its interior was much like a huge British manor instead of the sort you would expect to see in a huge, dull, grey concrete building in the 'dodgy part' of Rome. To Elena, a woman who had never even left America, and never really intended to - who yet still kept an updated passport in her top drawer for apparently no reason at all - never knew there could even be a 'dodgy end' of Rome.

For all the photographs of the city she was now residing in were beautiful and full of culture; a historian's dream. There was no doubt Louis had amazing taste, but Elena could tell, simply by the design of his headquarters, that he was a man of colourful, and perhaps even vile, secrets.

Elena suspected Harry was much the same. He seemed rough-natured at first, murderous even, yet after only a few hours she began to see a soft side to him, he was more of 'a mummy's boy' as she mentally worded it. He was just a little lost, a little sad. Somebody had raised him to be tough.

The Devil is a fallen angel, right?

Sighing to herself, Elena pushed the bedroom door shut behind her, leaning back on it and closing her eyes briefly. Her head had been messed with too many times today, and it seems all the people she must trust in order to survive also seem to wish her problems and confusion.

Like Louis. He was nice, and Elena knew, deep down, that she should trust him... but he almost put a bullet in her brain barely an hour ago.

Harry? She has to trust him. But what did he do? He humiliated her. He kissed her, touched her, made her want more... and then Bam! With his devilish smirk and glinting eyes, he made it clear he only did it to get revenge and never intended on finishing the act he started. He played the dirty game on Elena that she usually played to thirsty customers at the club.

Wrinkling her nose at the thought, Elena kicked her heels away, letting them soar through the air as she walked into the bathroom. A sudden smash made her walk back out, eyes lowered as she surveyed the smashed flower vase that her heel knocked over. The contents of the vase, white roses and water, dripped into Harry's open bag sitting beside the table, the white shards of glass sitting upon the black table and some in his bag. Elena snorted.

Who the fuck cares.

Moving again into the bathroom she pulled her hair down, surveying the smudges of black liner on her tan cheeks and the knots in her long brown hair. Her red lipstick, although long gone and rubbed into her skin, left an oily residue on her cheeks as she rubbed it with her finger, making a small noise of disgust before giving up and pulling the straps of her dress down, leaving her only in her red underwear.

There were small scratches on her knees from when she knelt on the gravel, small lines of brown dried blood on them that she hadn't realised earlier. Her right ankle was bruised lightly, causing her to wince when she accidently hit it against the side of the bathroom cabinet as she removed her underwear. The shower was on the left of the door leading from the bedroom, its interior larger enough to fit at least three people comfortably and its tiles dark grey. Well suited to the silver metal fixtures.

Moaning in content at the warm water on her skin, Elena shut her eyes, curled up on the shower floor.

..

HARRY

"I swear to God, if you don't do it. I will do it to you." She hissed, venom thick on her tongue.

There was a clicking sound behind him and Harry shivered, sweat trickled down his forehead.

"I can't promise I'll be nice," she continued, her tone was so cold, even death's own voice could not sound so terrifying. "All you have to do is put a bullet in the skull and kill him instantly. But if you don't, if you're that pathetic and sentimental, I'll shoot you. Not only once.
"I'll shoot you in your right calf, then the left. Then I'll shoot you in your right thigh, then your left. You'll scream, it'll almost be unbearable.