Chapter 1: The Dream

* ARMY'S screaming....

BTS! BTS! BTS!

waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! wwwwooooooooohhhhh!!!!!!

" Saranghae BTS!" i screamed as loud as i can during the concert of BTS while holding the light stick. It was my dream come true to really see BTS perform live, and so here i am standing along the thousand ARMY's cheering for them. (ARMY- which stands for Adorable Representative M.C for Youth, official fandom name of BTS).

At that moment, my favorite song was being sang by bts,

"Fire...." i was singing as loud as i can and joining other army's to show our support to bts.

After the concert they held a small fan meeting in the nearby parking lot. They let the fans get the chance to see and talk to them along with signing the cd's. I was lucky i was a part of the fandom and got my chance to meet them up-close.

" Everyone pls fall inline the fan meeting will start shortly, pls prepare your cd's to be signed by bts, thank you" i heard the organizer said.

I patiently waited for my turn to finally get the chance to hold the hand of my favourite member of bts. It was quick after 15 mins of waiting in the line now i'm in front of this handsome guy who was i think an angel that falls from the sky... V, he's honestly one of my ideal guy that i want to date.

" Excuse me, your name please?" ,V said.

I was nearly fainting when i heard him talk to me, i immediately hand over the cd and the gift that i was long time longing to give him, a small stuffed toy that i know he would like. He then reaches his hand to me as if wanted to hold me tightly. I was at the point of giving my to v... when suddenly...

"RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!"

"argh.... what was that.... what a waste!!! i was at the point of touching his hand!!! andweeeee!!!!" i screamed out of despair. " That is a good dream, why do it have to end like that.. damn alarm clock, omoh by the way what is the time? shit it's 7am I need to move fast i will be late from work!!!"

Annyeong, my name is Alexandria, people call me xandria for short, i'm 24 years old and currently working in a company based in Dubai as part of the marketing team. I'm single and not interested to meet anyone as of now cause my ultimate goal is to meet my prince, V, one of the member of my favorite kpop group bts. Yes at my age i still have the heart of a fangirl. I love korea, everything about it makes me wanna go there as soon as possible. It is my dream to someday visit korea and experience to be at the concert of bts. I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world, with an extraordinary dream.

Never had i imagined that one day this dream would come true, and yet my life turned upside down chasing what i really wanted.