CHAPTER 19: LIVING WITHOUT HIM

"Welcome to Dubai International Airport, and thank you for flying with us." As I heard this I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I am not dreaming. It's the sad reality that i have chosen. Now I don't know how to start my life again felt like I have been moving to a world around him, and now I'm lost. 

First day at work, seems everyone was surprised I was there, and all are asking why I'm back earlier than they expected. To keep myself from explaining so much I just told them that I have an important matter to attend here in Dubai that's why i went back.

My table was piled up with paperworks needed to be finished. Days pass I was doing my normal routine but there is something missing at the end of the day. I missed being me when I'm with him. One day my boss called me in her office.

" Xandria, I've been worried about you lately. You have been working over time everyday and that you never rest, is there anything that bothers you? you're not yourself the time you arrived from Korea. Did something happen back there? Don't get me wrong but i am asking this not because i'm your boss but because i'm your friend." she said.

" Honestly, I am working so hard this days just to fill my mind with things. I don't want to talk about what happen in Korea. I just wanted to go home tired and sleep direct. It's a personal problem though, am I affecting the team?" I asked.

" Well we are all worried about you, cause this is not the normal you. I advice you take a leave to think things over, I guess you have some personal issues that you might need to finish. Don't worry about the work loads that you will leave i have already assigned someone on your behalf. I want you to go back to Korea and find the answers." she said with a smile.

They gave me a month off and I don't know where to go, when to go. I was battling with myself if I should go back to Korea I really missed him and I really want to see him even from afar. Now I ended up buying a ticket going to Korea and booking a hostel to stay for a month.

I arrived at this place without me thinking straight, I head straight from the airport straight to this place

" What am i even doing in this place, I don't have any business here anyways" I leave the place and went to my hostel. There i watched videos of bts, concerts and fan meetings, pictures and news about what's new with bts..