CHAPTER 2: FAN GIRL

Let me tell you the story when it all started, of me being addicted to kpop specially to BTS.

I had a lot of previous relationship, and by the time i knew BTS i was in middle of fixing myself from a tragedy that happened in my life. I was about to get married to the man i think and was sure that would be with me forever, but unfortunately destiny was harsh on me, the man i was about to get married with got another woman pregnant, and to cut the story short i was left alone. Suffering from a disastrous heartache. I began watching Korean drama's as part of my way of not thinking too much of the situation i'm in to. It was not hard for me to watch since english subs are available. It helped occupying my mind at that point.

All of my friends think that i'm no longer normal since i'm watching koreanovelas and listening to korean music which honestly i really don't understand except if it's with an english sub or for example i would search the meaning of the song in english for me to relate with the music. But for me it was a great experience listening to their music. At that certain point of my life where nothing was okey, BTS was my extension to live.

I was just normally scanning my fb page, when suddenly a link to a song was uploaded by a friend of mine which is also addicted to kpop. I don't really remember the reason why i did open that link. It was a link of BTS song Fire, and for me which is really into music was magically drawn by that song. I automatically love the song or should i say the beat of the song since i really can't understand korean. From that time on i caught myself in youtube searching for the other songs of this so called BTS group. Little did i know that i am starting to like them as group and not just their music. I'm searching all the things that i need to know about this group and find them so interesting that it was becoming a part of my daily routine of always checking updates or shows or concerts or just video clips that i can find. I started following their social media accounts even fan pages. I even joined a group which i was happy about because i meet people whom i can share thoughts and facts about BTS.

" Hey.. what are you up to?" my friend kim asked me.

"Oh hey there, i was just checking an update post in twitter of bts" i replied.

"bts??? what is that?" kim asked me.

" well it's a korean kpop group that i'm currently into now a days" i happily replied.

"Really?? you're into kpop?? I am to. I am following bigbang" kim said.

I was so happy that i have at least one of my friend who can relate to me when it comes to kpop groups. Kim was a friend and a workmate, we live in the same flat, shared the same room but i personally didn't know that she's into kpop to.

From then on we always share informations and updates of the groups we are following to. And that's how all it started. Me, Xandria, a fan girl of BTS.