CHAPTER 5: WELCOME TO KOREA!

It was an 8hr. 30 mins plane travel from dubai to Incheon Airport South Korea, I was so excited that I even did not sleep during the flight while the whole team are sleeping. As soon as they have announce that we are a few minutes on landing my heart was beating faster and faster.

"Hey Kim, wake up we're here!" i said while shaking her to wake up.

" Wahhh, ok i'm awake now" Kim replied.

" As what ma'am Andy said somebody from Big Hit will come to fetch us and he will accompany us to the place we will stay for the rest of the days. His name is Jiwon. " I explained to the rest of the team while we are on the walk to the immigration.

Everything was okay and we are heading to the arrival area of the airport. We saw somebody holding the signage "welcome market i" then we head to the guy and introduced myself and the team.

"Annyeong haseyo! nae ileum-eun Xandria Myeo,i nae tim-ida.dangsin-ui ileum-eun balo jiwon-ibnikka? (hello, my name is xandria and this is my team, your name is jiwon right?) i said in korean.

" hello and welcome to Seoul South Korea, yes i'm jiwon and no need for you to worry too much i can speak english so it won't be hard for you. In behalf of big hit ent. again welcome and i hope you will enjoy your stay and we could work well. let's go?" jiwon explained.

" Whoah! i felt better. I'm glad that you could speak english. Anyways thank you so much for the warm welcome! and yes we are looking forward in working with you this whole month." i happily replied.

He then showed us the way to the parking lot, there is a mini van waiting for us and we drove to the place that we will stay for the next 30 days of filming. I don't any idea where is the place we are heading but we reached a small building and jiwon let us go down and he told us that that is the building we are going to stay. They have set 3 rooms for us. Me and Kim will be together and the rest of the team divide themselves since me and kim are the only girl in the team.

Our room is small yet it's cozy and the bed is so neat, it's like your in a small hotel but i love the place we are having

" omoh Xandria, look how cute our bed is and we have windows that lets the sunshine in!" Kim was so excited about our new place.

" i'm wondering who lives in this whole building according to jiwon mr. bangshyuk owns the building and all the people living here is from big hit ent. i was thinking could we actually be with BTS in the same building????!!!!!" Kim added excitingly.

" I don't know. But we will definitely find out tomorrow in the meeting because they will tell us the shooting place. If we will be assigned to BTS then it would be a dream come true!!!!" i was shouting in my excitement.

Later that night I stood up in my bed since i have this habit of not feeling sleepy if it's not my bed. It would take me 3 days to adopt my new bed. So I decided to go out a bit and go to the nearest convenient shop i saw we passed by a while ago. I put my jacket on and bring with me my phone and my wallet.

" I would try to eat ramen in korea this is one of my favorite food!" i went to the elevator and noticed one guy wearing hoody jacket a cap and a mask. He looked sudden when he saw me coming.

"I guess he's one of the celebrity big hit have" i said in my mind.

So i did not bother him and just pretend that i know him or i saw him. As i was walking to the shop i noticed that he's following me.

" Why is he following me? nah i don't think so. I guess he wants to just buy something" so i walk and didn't mind him.

I bought the things i need and slowly walking back home, when i noticed that the guy i saw was a bit in a hurry and running that he accidentally bump me and i heard girls screaming "kim taehyung!!! v!!!!!" I was shocked when i heard the name. I saw many fans running after him, so i decided to run for him before fans catch him.

"come with me, i know another way to the building." i said as i grab his hand run to the direction where fans don't know. We hide a bit while in a corner.

 We hide a bit while in a corner

"KIM TAEHYUNG.....is he really the KIM TAEHYUNG i love?????" i blankly stared at the person in front of me..