CHAPTER 18: LEAVING ALL BEHIND

"Are you sure about this Xandria?!!" Kim was shocked with all the things she heard from Xandria.

" Kim I'm sorry that i have to put you all on the things that will be left, i promised when you finish here and you will be coming back to Dubai i will do all your pending works to

" Kim I'm sorry that i have to put you all on the things that will be left, i promised when you finish here and you will be coming back to Dubai i will do all your pending works to." I faked a smile and continue fixing my things.

" Not the work xan, about you leaving korea? about you breaking up with Taehyung? about you leaving him?? At this point in his life? I thought you said clearly that you will never leave him no matter what but what had just happened?" Kim mumbling still and I avoided to answer, since the truth is I never wanted this things to happen.

" Kim, this is the best way i know that would keep everything back into its places. He would eventually forget me since they are going to be busy this days and preparing for the comeback and concerts and new album. I know he will be fine without me." 

" Really?? that's what you think he will be after leaving him? I don't think so xan, He is outside our door right now and begging me to let him in and have a talk to you, he send me message in my phone. What should i do?" Kim asked.

" Please Kim, I don't want to see him, I don't want to talk to him, I might end up regretting the things i would do. please." I almost cry saying.

It was already 7 in the morning and I actually haven't got any sleep since last night

It was already 7 in the morning and I actually haven't got any sleep since last night. My flight is at 1pm so i get up to prepare myself on leaving. Kim was already out since they have an early shoot with BTS for the album jacket. 

Done with all the preparation i slowly step outside the room to hail a taxi. A last look back of this room, this building, this place in a short period i felt that it was really my home. So much of the memories that i needed to leave here and bury in my heart as i had chosen the right thing for all of us. I will surely miss BTS all the members were good to me and treated me as their sister, and most of all I will surely miss the only reason why i flew korea from dubai, To the man that i really love, Kim Taehyung, i would be happy watching him from a far.

 I will surely miss BTS all the members were good to me and treated me as their sister, and most of all I will surely miss the only reason why i flew korea from dubai, To the man that i really love, Kim Taehyung, i would be happy watching him from...