CHAPTER 3: LOVING THE ALIEN 4D V ( KIM TAEHYUNG)

Who is kim taehyung? who is the alien 4d? who is v? that was all the question i have in mind when i keep on reading comments and posts on social media

Who is kim taehyung? who is the alien 4d? who is v? that was all the question i have in mind when i keep on reading comments and posts on social media. At first i wasn't really liking someone within the group. I like them all, i was liking them as a group. But then when i get to know them individually by watching videos, reading informations about them and of course the visuals, one person was stuck on my mind..

I was in the middle of browsing songs of bts when suddenly a cover video of V pop up,

The title of the song is " hug me", it's actually a collaboration with JHope as well. When i was sincerely listening to this song i suddenly felt pain, tears fell on my eyes without even me noticing it. I didn't know the meaning of the lyrics but somehow felt the emotions of the song, i was touched and was amazed by the wonderful voice of Taehyung. From then on i was beginning to like V within the group.

I like the way he teases Jungkook (maknae) so much, the way he acts cute in front of everyone without hesitating to do aegyo. I actually gather facts about him.. in short i'm stalking his profile hahaha how i love to see him smile all the time. Being handsomely sexy and cutie patotie alien at the same person that's awesome. It was slowly liking him from some of this facts:

1. V real name is Kim Taehyung

2.He's favorite number is 10

3. V's Nickname is TaeTae (friends call him TaeTae~ because it's easy to say) and Blank Tae (because he always have a blank expression)

4. His birthday is 30 December 1995.

5. V's Favorite foods is Japchae, any type of meat.

6. Habits : Biting his nails,opening his mouth, touching anything that's cute, and saying 'Eomma!" (Mom?) and "It hurts!" a lot.

7. Jimin said V sometimes worse than the maknae (Jungkook).

8. He likes searching for good songs that not many people know about it.

9. V favourite color is Black, white, green

10. V family is Dad, Mom, Younger Sister and Younger Brother

11. V Blood Type is AB.

12. V likes almost all of the cartoons on Tooniverse and he watched most of them.

13. All member choose V as the Strangest Member of BTS because he has 4D.

14. About V.

- Jimin, "Sometimes he's worse than the maknae. (laughs) It's fascinating."

- Suga, "Everyone says this but people with blood type AB are either a complete genius or a complete idiot. He's both. But sometimes he comes up with really good ideas and surprises us."