CHAPTER 8 : UP CLOSE IN PERSON

It was Taehyung who have fix my chair and place the blanket on me. As all the people are sleeping he was awake.

" did i wake you up?" he whispered.

Because i was half asleep that time i just move my head sideways and went back to sleep.

"Noona! wake up we are almost there!" sudden voice of Jungkook wake me up.

I rise in my sleep and found a note in the pocket of my jacket. I wondered who place it. It's written "meet me at the rooftop 12mn, i will wait for you" not knowing who was it i just ignored the note and proceed o fixing myself since we are about to land.

" hey Xan, i saw what V did to you, i pretended to be sleeping but i saw in my own eyes he had fix your chair and place the blanket on you. I nearly scream coz of excitement but i choose not to. I guess V likes you? or something? how did he knew you?" Kim excitedly asked.

"Huh? V? Taehyung? I thought i was dreaming that i saw him do that but it's actually true?" i confusingly replied.

"Ooohh i smell something fishy bout you two? I never seen him kind to others" Kim smiled.

"NO! your thinking the wrong way Kim, maybe he was just kind enough to put some blanket. That's all nothing special" I replied.

We arrive at the Incheon Airport with lots of fans waiting for them. All of them are cheering and taking pictures of BTS while we are walking the crowd is piling up in the way we are walking since we are with BTS at that time, when suddenly i was pushed so hard by a fan that i almost trip off, but there was a hand you prevented it to happen...

" Move!! you should be careful next time when walking!!!" V shouted.

I was so shocked that he was that fast catching me. I checked he was far behind me when we walk since i was with Jimin and Jungkook. He stared at me as if he is angry with no reason. Kim hurriedly assisted V in letting me stand. We continue walking till we reach the bus that will take us to our home. Kim and I sitted together, and chatting with some important things when suddenly...

" Kim noona can we switch seats for a while I just need to talk to her?" Taehyung said politely.

" Oh araso, I will switch with you" Kim doubtedly answered.

" Are you that clumsy to trip of while walking? You already many fans surrounding you why did u not watch your steps while walking, what if you sprained your ankle or if you fell and fans step at you? what if no one notice that something bad might happen to you back there!!" Taehyung nagged at me as if i am a child who did something bad. I did not reply i just stared at him with confusion why he's acting that way.

" Noona gwenchana? are you hurt?" Jungkook interrupted with Taehyung's nagging.

" V-hyung, you shouldn't get mad to Xandria-noona, it wasn't her fault. The crowd was too much that  she lost her balance in walking. Noona mianhe I did not notice that happen next time I will check on you to" Jungkook said and left when he knew that i'm fine.

We drive home and as soon as we got to our room Kim already started asking too many questions. 

" yah! XAndria-shi, Are you not going to tell what exactly happened between you and Taehyung? You better start talking girl I am so feeling weird about this!' Kim yelled.

So i told her what happened on the 1st time I met V and that nothing special was going on between me and V.

" If that's the case why is he caring at you, or i should say why is he giving you much attention? I saw him run when he saw you tripped of in the airport. He was like the Flash when he run. Also He exchange seat with me in bus? What did he told you?" Kim was curious.

" He nagged me about how careless i am in the airport that's it. No more no less. I didn't even bother to reply to him." I answered.

" I noticed also Jungkook is getting closer to you? hhhmmmm... strange"

" Jungkook treats me as his elder sister, nothing so special about it, his very considerate and kind to me. He is way younger than my sister so there is no malice about me and Jungkook talking. Everyone does to me." I explained.

At the middle of our talking my phone sounded. I receive a strange message:

" Meet me in the rooftop in 10 mins, I will wait for you"

I was wondering who sent me this message at this time of the night....should i go? or i would just ignore it?