THE FINAL CHAPTER

I was so shocked that I can't even move and talk to Kim. 

"Xandria.. yes it is you, I know from afar when I saw you, I knew it was you. Have you talked to him? Does he know your here?" Kim asked.

" Kim, please don't tell him or even the others that I'm here. I don't want to ruin his life. He is way better without him." I replied.

" But Xandria...."

" Please Kim, promise me.?" I begged.

" Okey okey, I promised, but what if he sees you? or you bumped to each other? where are you staying? can i get your number instead so we can meet up and talk things up." Kim asked.

I gave her my address and my contact number I told her that I was staying in Korea for a month or so, as I was thinking what to do exactly with my life. Days passed i got a call from Kim to meet up and catch up with each other.

I was waiting for her in the cafe when she arrived.

" Xandria, I'm sorry but we need to transfer to another location."

I was confused with what she is trying to do but I went with her in the car, when I was so shocked I saw someone inside the car.....

" Noona?!"

" Namjoon?!!" to my shocked.

" I'm so sorry Xandria but I really can't lie to him since he saw us talking yesterday" Kim explained.

" Noona, don't be mad at her I was the one who forced her so I can talk to you. This is the only way I know. Why did you ran away, why did you suddenly left, why did you left Taehyung? He was so wasted when you left him, he was never the same as the old funny weird Taehyung we knew. He became cold, irritable and loner. He doesn't want to go out unless it is work related. He locks himself in his room and didn't eat for a week. He don't even want to talk Jimin. We are all worried about what he is doing to himself now. " Namjoon explained.

" Joon-ah, I'm sorry for leaving you guys like that. I have my reasons why i did that, and it is for the better for all of us and for Taehyung. You don't how hard it is for me to do that, but I know he will forget me anyways and can move on with his life. A better life without me. I am just a burden for him." I explained while trying to stop the tears from falling.

It was a long silence as we travel on the road. I was in deep thought of the things happened before and all the memories flowed back like water. I was in deep thought not knowing we reached our destination. It was a crowded place and Namjoon covered his face with mask and put his hoodie, we went inside the restaurant and seated on a discrete area. As he asked us what to order while waiting for someone.

" Wait what? Someone else will come to join us? please don't tell me that all the boys knew that I am here in Korea.??" I almost screamed.

" Calm down noona, I was referring to my manager and don't worry your secret is safe with me." Namjoon answered.

   We are busy choosing what to order when Namjoon received a call,

" Oh, your already here? Okey same spot we usually sit on this resto you will find us. Hurry I ordered your fav. food already, Oh arrasseo." Namjoon said to the person on the phone.

Person on the phone's point of view:

" Neh, hyung I am already here, why are you forcing me to come to this place, you know I don't like to go out, what is the important thing you need to tell me and you don't want others hear it? Okey okey i will be there in a bit, neh, annyeong"

Slowly he was walking towards the entrance of the restaurant, covering his face so people won't recognize him and making it as if he is a normal citizen. When Namjoon greeted him in the entrance and walk inside the restaurant together.....