Chapter 1: Judgement Calls

The sound of my boots crunching the snow as i run suddenly stopped; I gracefully slid through the ice and spinned, stomping my foot on the ground to stop myself. 

"JUDGEMENT!" i said holding up my arm band confidently

"ugh, here comes the wolf" some gang member mumured under his breath

"and you are?" i asked him with a cold glare.

"ho! come on chick thats not how i roll, how bout you, whats your name?" he was being such an idiot, putting his hand up as if i were to arrest him.

"Im the one asking the questions, this isn't the time for jokes, now whats your name!" annoyed, getting in position ready to round house kick the side of his face.

"alright alright! My name is Shou, Shou Kuromo" he quickly stated.

"Kaori Candelaria" i said replying to his name.

Ever since that foolish excuse for a government decided to take White City and make it they're huge expiriment theres been more problems then ever. As a combat prodigy they decided to pull me into it as well, and gradually i became the commander of the Judgement unit. Being incharge of gangs, criminals, robbery, and handling the situation as its happening.

"i saw you checking out the city cameras, what are you planning?" i growled.

"nothing i just looked around and saw it i swear!" he said quicker than he said his name

"alright but do it one more time in a different area we'll be keeping tabs on your untill furthur investigation, as leader of the unit i can not sit back and let this slip by!" i warned.

"alright alright, chill" he said "didn't even do anything" 

This re.... my thoughts trailed off...the second i walk away he goes to another area and checks them out once more?! Wow i shouldn't be expecting someone to be this stupid... untill later on ATLEAST! EVEN AFEW DAYS LATER! SERIOUSLY! he just goes off to another area of the town and looks at the cameras! this idiot! i just told him i would be watching him if he does! how could he make it so obvious! 

"YOU! YOU'RE ON WATCH FOR NOW ON! ILL PERSONALLY WATCH YOU!" i yelled

"ho! a hot chick is stalking me now~" he said like it was a joke

"A-ARE YOU JOKING?! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE! IDIOT!" i yelled frustrate- wait why was i... whatever

"girls shouldn't fight or yell it takes away their delicate beauty" he whispered in my ear, making my hairs on the back of my neck rise.

"i don't care what anyone says! no one is gonna stop me from fighting!" i selfishly growled not even taking what he said into consideration and shaking off that uncomfortable feeling he gave off when he whispered.

"NOW STOP BEING SO IGNORANT! IF I JUST NOW TOLD YOU, YOU WERE GOING TO BE ON PROBATION WHY WOULD YOU GO AHEAD AND DO THE SAME THING YOU GOT INTROUBLE FOR AGAIN!" i yelled angrily. 

"i don't mind" he said trying to act tough.

Jeez do they really expect me to watch this?! how many times am i gonna get pissed of- why am i...

I sighed, not sure if i'll have any pateince left after this investigation. Anyway either way gotta make sure he doesnt do anything too bad... Shou Kuromo... Something about this guy reeeally ticks me off...