Chapter 2: Lily Vermillion

Lily Vermillion. The 16 year old sniper prodigy. Leader of the Punishment group, i hunt them down in the Judgement group. She kills them when they step out of line. Shes an idol, a model, and she has an intresting past... her sister Minene Vermillion, the Crimson Ghost. Legend says, she died by a man that was in his late 20s, he has many guns, the man was reincarnated into the body of Kyubyuno Vermillion, Lily's Mother. 

As Lily kept maturing, it became clear to her, that she should stop crying, get up from the ground she prayed on, and take the responsibility of Minene's death head on. As Minene's older sister, she was depressed of the fact she died infront of her very own eyes. Later on in life, she decided to join the Punishment Unit. She rapidly rose in rank, untill she reached Vice President, a year after, she became President, at her ceremony, she vowed to hunt and kill the woman that killed her sister, and disgraced the reincarnation legend that is her mother. 

Lily's popularity soon rose, she became an idol, and sings at her interviews. Soon enough she was famous for her beautiful voice, amazing athletic ability, and sparkling personality. As she was extremely talented in not only her athletic ability, but also her looks, she became a model. She became famous in many magazines around the world, and she was a massive hit nationally. At one point, she was injured by the man and it was publisized ruining much of her image. She was stopped by thinking about her sister. At an interveiw, she states "I sensed my sister... she was telling me to run, to live on to see the next day, im greatful i got to be her sister. Even... when she died she still lives on in my heart, and protects, such a weak sister she had" She had such a bright smile and showed alot of love and gratitude to look on to the next day.

                                               ~ The Girls Lost In Tears and Blood~ 

"MINENE" The older sister screamed as she hugged her younger sister.

"LILY YOU HAVE TO LET ME GO" The younger one screamed.

               "Minene..." The Older one softly shreiked as the younger one slipped through her arms.

               "YOU CAN KILL ME! BUT LEAVE LILY ALONE!" She yelled sheilding her sister, "MOMMY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LILY, SO IF ANYONE IS GOING TO DIE, KILL ME!" 

               "...M-MINENE NO" The elder sister's eyes suddenly overflowed with tears as spikes stabbed Minene in several areas, the sound of a bullet, bursting out of the barrel of a gun, flying full speed past her was enough to make her shreik and reach out in despair for her sister's warmth. "...N-no...M-M-M-MINENE...." Lily said to the man crying reaching for her little sister "N-NO!"                     

                                                               ~ Lily's P.O.V ~

"STOP! YOUR PUNISHMENT IS HERE!" i yelled posing and pulling up my arm band.

"OH ****" someone said swearing,... i think, i usually block people out cause all i hear is 

'OMG swear swear swear YOU'  so i just block them out

"don't worry... it'll be quick and painless..." i smiled as i pulled out an Ingram Mac11, "bai baiii~" i posed sparkling. 

The sound of the bullet peircing his heart, was enough to make anyoned scared, of course only with a front row seat like mine. But I shall not falter to such thoughtless actions.

"i've killed many people. for the sake of my town. no turning back now. i must get revenge before anything else, HE DISGRACED THE LEGEND OF THE VERMILLIONS!!" i said angrily... then i stopped yelling... 

 I looked around and gratefully prayed.. no one saw that... >//<

                                                              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

...i wonder how Minenes doing... I went to pay my respects at her grave and sat with my fingers intertwined with eachother, making warmth between my fingers and my nose warming with my hand laying slightly on it. Since she died, i've been coming to her grave, and praying, giving her flowers... i loved her so much, and she literally died for me, i was ready for the opposite, too bad we didn't get to live together as much as we both intended to. 

I gasped and slinged out my M4A1 Carbine getting on one knee and both my hands on the gun ready to pull the trigger.  "WHOS THERE?!"

"Woah, calm down trigger happy!" a voice panickly, "i wasn't trying to sneak up on you"

"...And you are?" i asked with hostility.

"Kaori Candelaria, commander of the Judgement Unit." she stated clearly.

I smiled as she finished her sentence and jumped up taking her hand in mine. "YOU'RE THE OTHER PRODIGY!"

i was happy to see someone in the Units my age, suprisingly, since that would mean i have compitition in popularity of that amazing athletic ability.