Chapter 9: Xenovia & Athena

"XENOVIA" i yelled for her to understand that i wanted her to stop.

"WHAT! REINCARNATIONS AREN'T A BIG DEAL?!? THEY KILLED MY MOTHER!" she yelled blinded with fury.

"You have a real talent noticing reincarnations. The reason you have that talent is because you're a reincarnation." i said looking into her eyes

"huh??!" IMPOSSIBLE!" she said surprised

"Xenovia... or should i say Athena." Shiina said walking out of the blind corner..

"N-NO... THATS IMPOSSIBLE I CAN'T BE A REINCARNATION... " she said as she dropped covering her head with her hands.

"Xenovia. You Are Athena. Goddess of intelligence and skill, warfare, battle strategy, and wisdom." Shiina said coldly.. "You are. the scientist. and you killed a 16 year old girl named Xenovia Lockheart." 

"s-stop..." Xenovia said crying

"Xenovia. you've been hunting people like yourself for the last few years. Jus-" 

"STOP... I'M NOT ATHENA... I-I'M NOT... JUST-" 

"XENOVIA" she yelled harshly "STOP TRYING TO DENY IT. YOU ARE ATHENA GODDESS OF INTELLIGENCE, SKILL, WARFARE, BATTLE STRATEGY, WISDOM THATS WHAT MAKES YOU ABLE TO BE SO SKILLED IN FIGHTING. YOU'RE NOT A PRODIGY.. KAORI IS A PRODIGY. YOU'RE A CHEAT." 

I've never once in my life heard Shiina say anything harshly or a fact so rudely.. 

"...i-" 

"still going to deny it?" she said harshly

Xenovia gasped lightly and walked away.. 

"Lockheart.." i said lightly

~*~*~

It's been a week since that happened between Shiina and Xenovia.. none of them have appeared in school and Shiina. She won't come to meetings and won't allow me to go visit her, ignores my calls and doesn't respond to my texts.

"ORI-CHAN" Minerva said running up to me out of breath "WHAT HAPPENED TO SHI-CHAN" 

o.o... "s-" i stopped and looked away

"h-huh?" she said surprised "whats wrong Ori?"

"Midna.. Shiina told Xenovia shes a reincarnation. Shes a god in fact." i said looking down

"is that why none of them come to classes anymore...?" she said lightly "I-I'LL TEXT SHI-"

"Shiina won't answer anyway.." i said lightly and showed her my messages and missed calls

"S-shi... T-THEN WE'LL GO VISIT HER!" she said surprised

"she won't accept visitors... and she lives alone so no one else to open the door..." I said sadly

"I'M GOING TO GO ANYWAY! I HAVE TO TRY" Minerva said enthusiastically.

~*~*~

"Shiina..." Minerva said looking at the house surprised

The Door was wide open... surprisingly

"SHIINA..." Midna said running in. I took out my gun in case anything was there. its odd for Shiina's door to be open. especially the outside and inside door.

"O-ORI" Midna yelled from inside the house.

"MIDNA" i ran in and stopped in front of the door and walked slowly to midna with my gun ready to shoot.

...Shiina was on the floor bleeding unconsciously... "W-WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE...?!" Midna yelled crying.

"SHIINA" i yelled surprised. I put Shiina on my back and ran to the hospital. Which was afew blocks away... i was worried

~*~*~

The Doctor came out and said "hmm this is odd. Shiina is part of Judgement correct?"

"h-huh yes.." i said suprised

"oh in that case then, is Xenovia Lockheart part of Judgement aswell?" She asked looking at her clipboard...

"n-no but we know her... why??" I asked suprised

"hmm thats odd.. same thing happened to Miss Lockheart"

TO BE CONTINUED

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! OwO

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

THANK YOU!~