Chapter 13: Goodbyes and Departs

A/N 

Skip to 4:01 seconds of the video.. if not be prepared to be severly confused. :D 

The video is not mine. all copyright goes to Jukki Hanada - the person who wrote the anime - Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai Ren (Love Chunibyou and other delusions.) - None of the video or characters are drawn by me all from animes i've watched or anime girls / guys i've seen. Thank you for reading this Authors note, i am very aware most people do not like them. ^^

~*~*~

 Its now has been 5 days since i've heard of my father's demise... Father... i wonder what will become of this... I haven't even heard of Rina... father's personal maid and secretary, shes very skilled in multiple arts and is treated like family, but don't get me wrong.. so do the others. Lana and Tenri are my maids, i love them very much, and i'd do anything to see them happy, and vice versa. 

"M'LADY! PLEASE COME AND SEE YOUR FATHER THIS INSTANT!!" Rina yelled from upstairs. i'm... so guilty for making Shou put up with this, since i told him my father was dying he refused to leave me be. As i got up to go see my father i gestured him once more to show 'sorry' but it was interupted. He grabbed my hand "this time, im going with you." the concern in his eyes made me notice that i'll be able to alright even through all this... Shou... 

Knowing your father is dying in two days and there was absolutely nothing you could do about it... it was terrible. i wonder... what would mother do?... why did he banish her? Will these questions forever be unanswered? I... I JUST WANT KNOWLEDGE!! i stopped thinking about everything and dropped even the thought of knowledge, i had noticed a tear rippled on the floor and shattered as if it was a crystal. The path to my fathers room was longer then before... well not actually.. just felt alot like it, as if i didn't want to go, i slowed myself down subconciously. The path was a long corridor with many doors and a high ceiling, at the end of the hall there was a 30ft tall door. the type you push open of course. 

"FATHER!" i screamed the second i laid eyes on him.

"P-princess..." he said growing weak.. he could hardly continue to keep his eyes open.

"CALL THE AMBULIENCE!!" i paniced.

"PRINCESS!" he struggled.

"FATHER DON'T YELL... PLEASE!" i don't get this feeling. im angry at him for keeping such an important fact of my MOTHER, but yet... im begging him not to leave me, such a cruel world this is. 

"hime... (princess in japanese)" he sat up flinching at every move he made, he turned a pale purple color and you could see the turqoise vains that ran through him. "j-just know... your mother is out there somewhere... im sorry for keeping this." he paused for a moment. Before i could speak he smiled and continued. "if she-" 

i interupted him, "f-father... what if i can't speak to her? what if she says i can't, what if she can't herself?!" 

"you've turned into such a baby darling." my father smiled heartfully and then spoke once more... his last words to Kuromo. "Kuromo... take care of my daughter, shes far too reckless to be on her own, and im sure you're aware of my concerns as well." then he turn towards me again. His TRUE last words If anyone tells you, you can't.. all you have to do... if turn around and say 'watch me'.. good.. bye... say hello to shara for me." 

Soon after he ended the sentence before i could reply his hands dropped down as if he lost controll of everything, and he fell on the bed with a smile... "f-father.." i covered my mouth and cried silently in the comfort of Shou's warm hug... he understood what i was going through...