Chapter 11: The Empress...

"how intresting." she smiled then laughed and said "who do you think you are? thinking i'd only have one gun. as if i'd be as dumb to only carry one." 

She pulled out a gun and smiled "good bye Candelaria." 

"S-SHOU..." i said shivering as he fell on me "Y-YOU'RE BLEEDING..." 

"S-SHOU..." Shiina and Midna said at the same time.

"S-S-SHOU!?!!?! D-DON'T DIE PLEASE.. YOU PROMISED YOU WON'T LET ME CRY... IM CRYING RIGHT HERE.. PLEASE SAY THIS IS JUST A HUGE APRIL FOOLS JOKE YOU SET UP FOR ME... PLEASE... PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME S-SHOU!" i cried out as if i was begging a ghost not to haunt me...

"hes dead. and soon will you, this foolish idoit. Kuromo... that idoit thinks i'll hold back on him." she laughed.

She looked at Shou with such cold eyes... the reflection of Shou off her eyes made me so angry... "h-how dar-"

"Kaori.." Shou said lightly.

"Y-YES?!" i quickly stopped without a second thought.

"I-I... won't leave you crying... i won't die. and i won't let you die." he struggled to get up.

"Kuromo. why do you keep doing this you idoit!" she yelled fustrated.

"you always got too caught up in trying to be powerful." he calmly said back.

"you're... so ANNOYING!" she yelled.

"She took out her katana and clearly cut through me..." the sword's dull red colored blade shown through me and it showed shou shine even through the dullness of the blade... 

"s-shou..." i said with my eyes wide open..

"k-kaori..." he dropped tearing up

"i-i...i-im sorry..." i said getting dizzy and blacked out...

am... i dead? am i really dead...? what... is happening. theres so many things i didn't get to live for... never saw one of Lily's Concerts.. my date with Shou was planned to be tommorow.. a-and... we never celebrated Minene's revival... never spoken with Xenovia after... and... most importantly.. i left Shou... with her the Empress... Alone... what if she kills Shiina.. or Midna... or Shou... it'll be all my fault. knows im with them. 

"KAORI. NO WAKE UP KAORI PLS WAKE UP.." i heard a voice say.

SHOU?!

"ORI!! DON'T DIE ON ME PLEASE YOU NEED TO HELP ME... ORI-CHAN... REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE" another voice chimed in.

MIDNA...

"DON'T DIE ON ME CANDELARIA." familiar but not usually a voice i hear...

W-WAIT... XENOVIA?!?!

"KAORI CANDELARIA... DON'T DIE OR ILL COME AFTER YOU" i heard a voice cry

Shiina...

i need to go back. but how?!

"Shes dead and deal with it. and aren't you angry Kuromo? c'mon kuromo. say it. you know you are" she laughed. "your last words. say it.. haha the human brain is officially dead after 7min. its been 6. have your fun Kuromo."

"NO KAORI. I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T REVIVE NOW YOU'LL BE THE ONE TO LEAVE ME CRYING. GET UP NOW." i know he struggled to say... it was too late tho. 

im already dead.

i would say to him. if i could...

"k-kaori..." he cried

"guess... this is good-bye." everyone said at the same time

"Farewell Candelaria. I Apologize for the trouble i caused you. and may god reincarnate you again." Xenovia said lightly..

i've already passed my chance... im sorry Ruri.. your life has now gone to waste. because of me. 

i would say... if i could. ^^

farewell. everyone.

i said as everything white out

~*~*~ The End ~*~*~ 

THANK YOU FOR READING EVERYONE THIS IS THE END SO PLEASE IF YOU WANT A SECOND SEASON: 

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR READING!!!