Chapter 12: Blue's Abode

~ Blue's P.O.V ~

"M'lady. Your father is in need of your presence." Rina said delivering the message. 

I looked at Shou with a look as if i meant to say 'sorry' and headed up for my father's room. My father... was dying, it was obvious, he was a pale color of white, coughing as though he were to cough out an organ. I tried to speak, but he beat me to it.

"Hime..." he softly spoke... i could hear his suffering.

"don't speak father!" i scolded "you're not looking well..." 

"Hime." he spoke again with no care at all of what i just now said, "When i die in a week's time.. i'll leave this mansion to you, the heir of the Kuroshima Fortune." 

"FATHER! Y-YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!-" i was interrupted by a tear streamed down my cheek. As i went to hug him he made a gesture to halt me. 

"Please... lose that speckle hope you have of me..." he stated coldly..

"but father... a-are you going to disappear... just like mother...?" before i knew, more tears began to flow down my cheek like a river.. 

"no." he responded. "i'm going to die, so i suppose you're old enough to know... Your mother is still alive." 

"w-what.. WHAT DID YOU-.." My father caught my attention me as he attempted to sit up. "w-what are you..." 

He took out a maroon cloth, it had the shape of a box inside. "your mother told me to give this to you personally when i had the judgment to give you this information of your mother." He carefully removed the cloth and handed me a box with engravings that read 'For my wonderful daughtor, my life is complete with knowing you've grown up to attain what is promptly inside protected by a strong spirit, only to be opened by you, Congratulations.' inside was a red pillow with a ring wedged inside. When i thought about it... it contemplated as a wedding ring, but of course.. it wasn't. It was a 100k carrot ring with fancy engravings and insignificant marks with a real diamond wedged in the middle. 

"Could you.. tell me why mother left us?" i requested...

"If i told you... you'd hate me darling." he spoke softly with that feeling like he was suffering again.. but this time, it was a different type of suffering... it was as if he murdered someone, the guilt of a sin you could never surpass with a forgiving feeling in a lifetime. 

"F-father?" i said surprised with a thought he did anything bad to mother, he used to treat her like a queen, spoil her, and most of all.. he loved her with all his heart... or so i thought. i spoke hesitantly "i-i wouldn't hate you..." 

"i.. find that hard to believe, but i suppose i can't suppress this from you any longer." he said softly then spoke again.. "i banished her from this premises... and placed a restraining order for 20 years from you and i." 

My hatred grew high.. "WHY?!" 

"see... i knew this would be your reaction." he sighed.

i gasped and covered my mouth. "i-im sorry... that was unlady-like of me." 

"its ok. i know you're usually like that with Mr. Kuromo." he chuckled lightly then flinched. 

"wha- don't force yourself father." i int erupted without a second thought.

"i think its time you go... visit Master tomorrow M'lady." Rina removed me from the room. I eavesdropped by listening through the door. 

"Master a query, do you think it was fitting decision to have told her the truth about her mother?" she questioned him worried.

He chuckled then replied "The less she likes me within this week the better. She can't love me only to see me depart from reality." 

"i see... a suiting answer from you Master." she answered followed by a sound as if she were to get up. if she was getting up... EEEK, i rushed downstairs and gazed at Shou...

"im sorry... did i leave you waiting long..?" i said shyly... 

"n-nah..." he stared into my eyes..

"i-is something the matter Shou?" i asked delicately... it was getting hot... i bet my face is red >//<

"n-no!" he said intricately. Jeez... be more open Shou.. but i could see the shade of pink his face converted into before he tried to hide it.. how adorable.

"My father... is dying." i whispered during my way to seat myself. He looked at me astonished...

"i know.. pitiful huh? You look at me as if you wish you could do something... as so did i to my father." i spoke shedding a tear and smiling... but my smile soon was veiled with an unspeakable silence, the serious atmosphere soon filled the room, i grabbed his hand and asked "w-will... you dissapear someday too?" i cried softly shedding tears like an animal shedding its skin / fur... 

 To Be Continued~

[Part 2]

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE!! 

THANKS AGAIN~~ nomnomnom =w=