Chapter 11: Empress and The Bullet - Intro to the Past

[NOT APRIL FOOLS VERSION. REAL DEAL]

~ Shou's P.O.V ~

"And You called?" I said with a grin towards Kaori.

And was inconviniencing my Kaori? Kuroshima Aoi, my ex-partner for bountyhunting quests. as soon as i quit the bounty hunting business i cut all connection with Blue (her nickname.) After i had left her, Shes gotten anti-social.

~ Back Then ~

"SHOUUU!~" Blue called jumping on my back.

"Jeez, Blue stop acting like that, act like a lady for once will ya?" I said as i sighed.

"I will... when you stop calling me Blue!" She pouted.

"nooope!" i teased

"Stupid Shoe :<" she pouted even more.

"yep IM stupid." i said sarcasticly 

"YOU'RE. MAKING ME WANNA SLAP YOU!!" She said angrily with her face turning red. She always does that when shes mad. its kinda cute. xD

 "SHOU, SHOU!" she said tugging my sleeve like a child and jumped up. "LET'S TAKE A QUEST!" 

"nah, lets just go back to your place Blue." I said avoiding Quests.. Too lazy.

Blue's House is pretty hard to miss... Its a huge sophisticated Mansion with alot of insignificant details to come along with it,  A massive pond, a huge pool, an alluring garden, a small bird 'house' with many details like, a birdbath, a front porch, then there was a huge field and stable area for the horses to sleep and roam freely inside among the back, the building was 40 stories high, and 10,000 acres long.

"Welcome back m'lady, your abode is set up perfectly how you prefer it." Her maid said with a bright smile, bowing gracefully in Blue's presence.

"Thank you, Rina. You've done a splendid job." Blue Smiled radiantly. Blue is beautiful... i can't even visualize that she'd have to be someone shes not at home, careful and graceful huh? I know thats not her... the reckless and tomboy Blue I know... 

"Oh M'lady, would you like refreshments or snacks?" Her maid asked in awe of Blue's beautiful poise. 

"Yes. Thank you, and please bring more than enough for our cherished Guest."  Blue added.

By the moment an attractive white haired maid with an eyepatch came with a menu i knew this had to- no. it just couldn't be reality. 

"M'lady, is that man your significant other?" The Blond one giggled, covering her mouth slightly.

"Feel beholden to even be acquainted with M'lady, you mongrel." The silver haired girl delivered without misconception.

"H-huh?" I question her comment... is Blue such a lady? God if you're gonna worship someone know how they really are, not just what they portray into public. 

"Please, refrain from being an inconvenience to the valued guest Lana." she spoke up. 

"Y-yes, M'lady." The Silver haired girl responded, seating herself orderly, and quickly as so the other. 

"My name is Tenri." The Blonde one beamed with radiance, similar to her master's.

 To Be Continued ~

[Part 1]

THANK YOU FOR READING HOPE CHU LIKED!

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

SHARE

THANKS AGAIN~