Chapter 6: Gods Reincarnate

Kaori's P.O.V 

                    "CANDELARIA-SENPAI!" one of the younger students said yelling at me. 

                    "yes?" i said turning around, it was Minerva Saints, the Vice Chairman of the Judgement Unit

                    "oh he-" i said before i got cut off

                    "we need to talk." she said pulling me to "club" room which we use for in school meetings

                    "whats up?" i asked

                    "there are rumors going around. one of the people in our unit is another reincarnate like me."

                    Minerva the goddess of wisdom, she was reincarnated into a girl, but yet Minerva acts like a normal girl, and shes not letting the fact shes a god get to her, or that a god killed an innocent girl, she has quite a backstory too her, of how a god is reincarnated, but not helping a reincarnation. 

                    "And? what if there is? it has nothing to do with outsiders anyway." i said calmly

                    "b-but!... Xenovia Lockheart!" she said worried

                    "who and what about that person" i asked alittle more worried, well worried. i wasn't worried in the first place. 

                    "shes a bounty hunter. She was paid to hunt down whoever that reincarnation is!" 

                    "but they don't know whos the reincarnation." i said calming down

                    "shes... going to think its me." Minerva said looking down

                    "she doesn't know you're a reincarnation, so you're in the clear" i stated.

                    im actually getting alittle worried myself... im a reincarnation, but people these days don't know the difference between a reincarnation and a god reincarnate. i can deffinatly tell that this person is the God of War... Mars. it'll be easy... hopefully.

                    "Kaori Candelaria" a mysterious voice said from i don't even know where.

                    "who." i asked coldly

                    "Xenovia Lockheart.The Bounty Hunter known as The Black Cat of the Full Moon."      She said stating even her title.

                    "Kaori Candelaria, The White Wolf Of Judgement" i stated back 

                    "i've heard many things, for example, Shiina Tsuchiyo, the Reincarnation of Mars the god of war, or should i say, the goddess. your other Vice Chairman." she stated quickly

                    "im taking Shiina now." she said walking past me

                    "you're not taking anyone." i said grabbing her arm before she got too far

                    "hmph, i was hoping you'd understand but you cannot accept simple facts. shes a god."

                    "gods should not be in this world. you know that, now let go and hand her over before things get more out of hand then they are." she said smiling

                    "its not someones fault when they're reincarnated, if they truely wanted something they have a chance to live without having regrets before they die. that is the true meaning of reincarnating." i said staring straight into her eye.

                    "a god killing a human is like a scientist killing a lab rat. the expiriment cannot go on, and neither can the balance of life." she said thinking shes smart

                    "being reincarnated is a good thing and im about to show you, you better say sorry to the gods so they'll help you be reincarnated." i said getting in position to round house kick

                    "that sounds like a challenge, you better hope the gods you think about so deeply truely do care about their lab rats." she said pulling away her hand and putting her hand on a gun pouch

                    "CANDELARIA-SENPAI!" Minerva yelled, then she whispered in my ear "its not good to fight with someone you're trying to persuade!" 

                    "i guess you're right. but i still cannot allow her to come in and take my Units!" i whispered back to her. 

                    i got out of position and i grabbed her arm again. "im not letting you touch her." i stated

                    "alright. ill come back another day, you better wish you're not here. if you are, we're gonna have problems. i always get what i want. know that, and know it good." she said exiting the room.

                    "ill be back, ima go spy on her just incase." i said walking out following her

                    "it seems as if you're lost Lockheart." i said staring at her.

                    "im fine thank you." she said still looking around.

                    "Shiina isn't here today. no point in looking." i said glaring.

                    "no one said im looking at this dump." she said walking out the main exit.

                    "thank you. its not a dump anymore because the trash was escorted out." i said closing the door.

                    Xenovia Lockheart... hm... ill have to research this girl a bit. The Black cat... mabye this'll be too much for me to handle. i mean my boyfriend is on probation by me, i wonder if he'll listen tho... oh Shou... even when you're not near me...

~ Authors Note ~ 

- The Youtube links are supposed to have something simular in the lyrics about what happened in the chapter or to fit their personality.

- Shiina will appear next chapter.

- The Gif is what i would imagine or nearest anime character i've seen to be Xenovia Lockheart.

- The Gods are actuall gods, but made to fit into the story. for example Minerva is the Roman goddess of Wisdom. and Mars is the Greek God of War. Made in this story as a girl. 

             (emphisis on goddess and god as in goddess as a femal and god as a male) 

                          Thank you for reading this Authors note. im aware many people dislike them.