First Encounter

Rin:
You were looking around the school looking for your big brother, Renzo. But as you were walking around you saw something going on between one of your brother's friends and a kid with navy blue hair. You see they were about to fight, so you run into the middle and stop them. You look at Bon and frown. He looks at you and then walks away angrily. You look at the navy blue hair guy and frowned. He looked at you and then just walked off making you sigh. You then went and left to go find your brother again.

Yukio:
You already knew Yukio since you two were little because you both were training to become exorcists when you were little.

Shima:
You were chilling with your friend, Amaimon, until you saw someone with bright pink hair. You picked up a spider and through it onto his head making Amaimon to smirk. You then jump out of the tree you were supposedly sitting in laughing. The guy with pink hair looked at you and frowned. You giggle even more. He glares at you and then walks off angry. You just stood there and sigh.

Amaimon:
You were sitting on the roof of True Cross Academy, eating a blueberry cupcake with pink buttercream frosting. You smile as you eat your cupcake. As you were eating your cupcake, you felt someone watching you. You look around and see nothing. So you went back to eating your cupcake. As you kept eating someone scared you, making you drop your cupcake. You look at the person that scared you and you glared. You get up and then run off.

Mephisto:
You were hanging out with Rin and Yukio talking about the most randomst things. But as you guys were talking a dog that look like he was the same as the headmaster jumped on you. You push the dog off and run away because you were afraid of dogs for some odd reason.