Your feelings for him!!!!!!

Rin:
You were walking around town thinking about Rin and how he smells so pretty to you. You just loved how he is protective and supportive. But you also love how he tends to get into fights but you also love how he really does have a kind heart. You also don't care that his father is Satan. But That's when you realize you have feelings for him.

Yukio:
You were chilling in a tree thinking about your friend Yukio. You just loved how smart and intelligent he is. You also loved how quiet and calm he could be. Plus you didn't care that he was half demon and that his father is Satan. You just love the way he is. Now you just realize you have feelings for your friend.

Shima:
You were walking around school with Shima thinking about him. You loved how Shima is afraid of bugs. You found it cute. You also love that he was kind and you love his pink hair. Basically you just have feelings for him.

Amaimon:
You were on the roof thinking about Amaimon. You love how his green hair turns in a broccoli after it's been hit by something. You also like how he loves sweets just like you. You realize you have feelings for him.

Mephisto:
You were thinking of Mephisto. As you were thinking about him, you couldn't help but think how mysterious he is and how sometimes he can be sensitive about your feelings. You also like how he is a demon You then just realize you love the headmaster of the school.