Hanging Out

Rin:
You were sitting outside chilling with your brother until Bon came along and your brother went and hung out with him instead. You sighed as you watch your brother walk off chatting with his friend. You get up and begin to walk around the school, boredly. As you walk around the school grounds, you bump into Rin.

"Sorry, Rin." you say sighing.

"It's fine. Want to hang out?" he says making you shocked.

You then nod your head yes. And he smiles. You guys then go and hang out. You actually had fun with Rin. You guys started to annoy Yukio. Let's just say everyone laughed after Rin's twin brother got angry and began to scream.

Yukio:
You were chilling at the beach bored because you were trying to get over your stress level. You had so much homework that it was stressing you out. Plus you needed to keep an eye on the new exorcists in training. You look around and notice nothing wrong. So you try and relax until Yukio walks up to you, blocking the sun. You sigh and look at him and frown.

"What do you want Yukio?" You ask.

"Want to go swimming?" He asks.

"Do I have too?" You ask sadly.

Yukio nods his head and makes you go swimming you swam for a while. After a while, Yukio was starting to get mad at Rin for swimming instead of working.

Shima:
You were chilling outside near the school, thinking about how you can pull a prank on Mephisto. As you were thinking someone walked up to you and smiled.

"Hey!" the person says smiling.

You look up to see Shima. You smile.

"Hey Renzo." you say back. You stand up, so your standing in front of him instead of sitting.

​"Want to hang out?" he asks.

"Sure." you say.

You guys both then begin to walk to a sushi place.

***at a sushi place now***

You guys were eating and chatting about a lot. You actually liked talking to him. You smile as you guys kept talking. You loved hanging out.

Amaimon:
You sitting on the roof, enjoying your time until a certain green haired dude came and scared you. You look at Amaimon and sigh. You then smile.

***6 hours later***

You guys were hanging out at every candy store, you both could think of. You guys enjoyed hanging out.

Mephisto:
You were hiding in a tree, worried about if a dog will find you or if you will see a dog. You were still terrified of dogs for some odd reason. As you were hiding, Mephisto walked over to the tree you were in and climbed it. You look at him and were now even more scared. He sighed and then hugged you. You then calm down for an odd reason and you even relaxed in his arms as he hugged you. You both then became to hang out after you calmed down and he stopped hugging you. You guys both enjoyed hanging out together. You smiled and enjoyed your time. You were also glad you were hanging out with someone new and not Rin & Yukio. You were also glad to learn the headmaster's name. You learned it to be Mephisto. You had fun with him. You guys did go to a lot of anime stores.