Happy Holidays

Rin:
You were super excited. You had a gift for Rin and you couldn't wait to give it to him. Right now you were walking around looking for Rin when you spot him hanging out with Shiemi and your older brother Shima. You look at them confused but you soon see Shiemi and Rin leave your brother making you sad. You then leave and head back to your dorm room. As soon as you get to your dorm room, you go lay in bed and cry yourself asleep thinking your boyfriend was cheating on you with Shiemi.

***5 hours later***

You woke up to being shaken. You yawn and open your eyes to see Rin. You sigh and look at him confused to why he is in your dorm room. Rin then sighed and then put a present on your lap. You look at the gift and then open it. Your mouth dropped open when you saw what Rin got you. He got your favorite herb that you like to put in your tea and the snow globe you wanted for a very long time. You could not believe he got these for you. You look at Rin and give a small smile.

"Thank you." You say causing him to smile.

You then grab the present from under your bed and hand it to him. Rin takes it and opens it to find stuff to make Sukiyaki. Rin smiles and hugs you. You hugged him back.

"Hey Shima said he saw you after me and Shiemi left him. He said you were walking to somewhere. What were you doing?" Rin said causing your eyes to go wide.

"Um...I was looking for something for my brother and when I saw him with you and Shiemi...I um...turned away and came back here. So instead I decided to make him a gift but then I guess I forgot to make it because I fell asleep." You say trying to not give away that you thought he was cheating on you with Shiemi.

"Oh ok." Rin says and then kisses your cheek.

After a while you guys talked and cuddled. You had the best holidays ever.

Yukio:
You don't celebrate the holidays because you thought it was dumb and plus you lost your grandma during the winter holidays anyway. Yukio understood but he still bought a present for you and you loved it. You just spend time with him for his present.

Shima:
You hate Winter and so you don't like the holidays really. Your father was kind of the blame for you hating the holidays.

Amaimon:
You had your present for Amaimon, all you need to do now is to wrap it. You grab a small box from your dresser. You thought it would be good for the candy you got him. But when you turned around, you saw your boyfriend eating his present. You giggle at how he was eating his present. Amaimon looked at you like what.

"Why you laughing?" He asks in a bored tone while still eating his present.

"I'm laughing because your eating the present I got you." You say smiling.

Amaimon just shrugs and continues eating. But soon stops and hands you a small blue wrapped present. You smile and open it to find a beautiful candy bracelet. You run over to him and hug him. Amaimon hugs back and then begins to eat some more candy.

Mephisto:
You and Mephisto went to Fiji for the holidays because that was his gift to you. You just got him something pink, purple and white to go with his outfit. You did always want to go to Fiji, so you're glad that Mephisto took you.