When you have a bad dream

Rin:
'You look at Rin and see that he is with Shiemi making out. You look at him and begin to cry. You run off knowing that Rin never loved you.'

You wake up to someone shaking you and you look to see it is Rin. You look at him before you began to cry. Rin hugged you tightly while you continued to cry. As soon as you stopped crying, you fell asleep in Rin's arms making Rin smile.

Yukio:
'You were looking for Yukio when you found him laying on the ground lifeless with his twin brother holding him. You walk over to them and Rin glared at you. "This is your fault! You killed Yukio!" he said causing you to cry. You run and run with the image of Yukio dead.'

You woke up to hear a noise in your room. You look and see Yukio. You sigh and Yukio looked at you confused. You began to explain about your dream and he understood why you didn't really want him in here.

Amaimon:
'You were running as Rin chased you. He was trying to kill you. You kept running when you bumped into Amaimon. You tried to get him to help you but instead he held you down while Rin killed you. All you did was scream.'

You wake up and begin to cry. After 30 minutes of crying, you noticed your bedroom window open. You sigh and was about to get up to close it when you notice you couldn't move. You look down to see a pair of arms around your waist. You noticed they were Amaimon's. You go back to sleep hoping for a good dream not a bad on.

Mephisto:

You don't get nightmares anymore because of something that happened when you were 10.

Shima:
You barely sleep because you usually have a lot of homework.