When he is Sick

Requested by CodilynLunn

________________________________________________________________________________

Rin:
You were hanging out with Yukio in the cram school because you were super worried about Rin. Rin is sick and you were so worried about him, so Yukio said he will take you to him. That is why you are hanging out with him. As soon as Yukio finished whatever he was doing, you both left and went to his and Rin's dorm. As soon as you two get there, Yukio leads you to Rin's room. You guys get to Rin's Room and then Yukio leaves but before he did you said thank you. You enter Rin's room and smile when you see him. But soon that smile turned into a frown when you see him looking so terrible. You still thought it was kind cute though. You walk up to him and give him a small smile. You kneel beside his bed still smiling slightly. Rin looks at you and gives a small smile. He then covers his mouth and begins to cough. As Rin coughed he caught on fire. You look at him and sigh. You then get up, leave the room and go to the kitchen to make soup for him. You make some chicken noodle soup for Rin and bring it to him. As soon as you get back to his room, you sit down on the edge of his bed and begin to feed him the soup. You basically stayed with him for the rest of the day to make sure he was alright, which made your brother very angry when he found out where you were.

Yukio:
You were with Yukio at his dorm room. Yukio was sick and you wanted to help him out. You stayed with him until he got better.

Shima:
Shima was sick with food poisoning which worried you. You weren't allowed to see him because one, Shima didn't want you to see him sick and two, Shima didn't want you to miss class. So all you could do was worry about him.

Amaimon:
Amaimon never sick, so you never had to worry.

Mephisto:
You were at Mephisto's cause he got sick with the flu. You were so worried about him. You were currently making chicken noodle soup for him. As you were making them, you heard the fridge open and you turn around and see your loving demon boyfriend. You sigh and frown.

"Mephisto you should be in bed." You state while staring at him.

He looks at you and sighs before coughing in his arm. You frown at him while staring.

"I was just grabbing something to drink." He says a tiny bit annoyed but then begin to sneeze this time.
You roll your eyes and sigh. You then quickly turn around, turn the stove top off and begin to dish up the soup for your boyfriend. You tell him to sit as soon as you turn around putting the soup on the counter. You give him one of your deathly glares making him listen and sit down. He begins to eat the soup making you smile when you see him smile as he eats it. You then grab another bowl of the soup and begin to eat it yourself. As soon as you both were done eating, Mephisto went back to bed and you cleaned up. You were glad and happy but you are also a tiny bit worried about Mephisto but you won't say anything about it because you're that stubborn.