Halloween Special!

Rin:

Your Costume:

  You were so excited for Halloween

  You were so excited for Halloween. You were also super excited because the school was throwing a Halloween party. So which means you get to wear a costume. You love Halloween. You were with Rin trying to convince him to wear a costume but he keeps refusing. You sigh and then came up with an idea to get him to wear a costume. You just threaten to tell Shura. Which totally worked. You were super excited and now you just had to wait until Halloween Night.

***

You were in your dorm room getting ready for the party. You grab your costume and throw it on. You look at yourself in the mirror admiring yourself. You looked great. You then leave your room and head to the Halloween party was at. As soon as you get there, you go and look for Rin. As soon as you find him, you see him dressed up as Dracula. You giggle and smile. You walk up to your boyfriend and kiss his cheek. Rin smiled and kissed you on the lips. You blushed when you saw Shima staring at you two. You both then began to party.

***

You were so tired after the party was over. Rin carried you to your dorm with Shima following. Rin sighed and rolled his eyes. He sometimes wishes you and Shima weren't siblings. But in all in all you all had fun even if Shima never left you and Rin alone. 

Yukio: 

Your Costume:

  You were hanging out with Yukio discussing about the Cram School Halloween Bash

  You were hanging out with Yukio discussing about the Cram School Halloween Bash. You sigh as he keeps talking. He then asked about costumes. You told him you were just going to dress up as Harley Quinn. Which made Yukio confused. You just shake your head and kiss Yukio's lips before leaving.

***

You were in your dorm looking in the mirror as you look at yourself. You thought you looked cute in your Harley Quinn costume. You then go to the door and open it to find Yukio. You smile and roll your eyes playfully as you see Yukio wearing a doctor's outfit. You guys then head to the cram school where the awesome Halloween Bash was. As soon as you guys got there Yukio went to go talk to his twin and give him heck for no reason. You went to go hang out with Shima and Bon.

***

You were so beat and could not wait to go to bed. As soon as you get back to your dorm room, you go to bed and go to sleep. In all in all you had a great time at the Halloween Bash.

Shima:

Your Costume: 

  You were dealing with Amaimon while looking for your loving boyfriend

  You were dealing with Amaimon while looking for your loving boyfriend. As you were dealing with Amaimon, you saw Shima. You saw him holding a bag from a store meaning he picked out his costume already. You roll your eyes and head back to school.

***

It is now Halloween and you were super excited to dress up and hang out with Shima and your guy's friends. You look at yourself in the mirror happy to what you dressed up as. You were dressed up as Katniss Everdeen. You were super excited. You walk to your door and see Shima wearing a really weird undesirable costume. You didn't even know what he was dressed up as. You allow him in cause you know he had movies.

****

You guys watch the Halloween movies but when you guys were Shima kept screaming like a girl. You thought it was hilarious. You had a great night with Shima and a couple of the others that came over.

Amaimon:

Your costume:

You were on the roof excited for tonight when Amaimon came and sat beside you

You were on the roof excited for tonight when Amaimon came and sat beside you. You gave him a bag of candy since he is not hanging out with you this Halloween. You then get up and leave but first you kissed his cheek.

***

Y

ou wear your costume and you look amazing. You were hanging out with Rin, Shima and Bon. Rin convinced you all to go treat or treating. You smile and laugh as you all go to houses for candy. It was actually pretty fun for you all. Let's just say when you get back to your dorm room and went to bed Amaimon snook in and ate most of you candy.
​​​​​​​

Mephisto:
You don't celebrate Halloween. You hate it.