He asks you out!

Rin:
You were sitting by a fountain when you noticed Rin walking up to you. You look at him and smile. He sits beside you and smiles back. He then handed you a piece of paper and you read it. When you read it, it said 'Will you go out with me?'. You look at Rin and then smile. You kiss his cheek.

"Yes I will go out with you." You say making smile. He hugged you and you hugged back. You were now happy to be with Rin. While Rin was happy that you said yes.

Yukio:
You were in the cram school in your classroom, grading papers when Yukio walked in. You keep grading papers while Yukio walked up to you smiling.

"Hey (Y/N)." He says making you look up at him and smile.

"Hey Yukio. What brings you here?" you ask still smiling.

"Am I not allowed to come see my friend?" He asks sighing.

"No you are allowed." You say with a giggle.

"Well actually I was hoping you would like to go out with me sometime?" He said blushing.

You blushed and smiled. You get up and hug him. You then kiss his cheek.

"Yes I would love to!." You say happily.

He smiles and hugs you tightly.

Shima:
You were chatting with your mom on your phone when Shima walked up to you. You say goodbye to your mom and hang up with a sigh. Shima looks at you and smiles.

"Hey (Y/N)." He says making you look at him.

"What do you want Renzo?" you say making him smile.

"Well, Do you want to go out sometime?" he asks making you look confused.

"Like a date?" you ask.

He nods making you smile.

"Yes I will go out with you." You say jumping up and hugging him.

He hugs back smiling making you both very happy.

Amaimon:
You were on the roof looking down at everyone, smiling. Amaimon went up behind you holding a box of chocolate cupcakes. He tapped your shoulder making you look at him.

"Hey Amaimon." You say smiling.

He hands you the box of cupcakes. You open the box and noticed that it say something with Skittles. As you read the skittles, it said will you go out with me?. You look at Amaimon and smile. You nod your head yes making him happy and then hugs you. Which you hugged back.

Mephisto:
You were hanging out in Mephisto's office looking out the window when Mephisto came up behind you and hugged you from behind. You look up confused and turn around and stare at him.

"(Y/N) will go out with me?" he asks you making you shocked but then you smile.

"I would love to!" you say happily.

Mephisto smiles and hugs you. Which you smile and hug him back.