Kuki

I wished I had a rainbow monkey to sleep with.  It was cold and scary in this room.  I just hugged Wally instead.  He was close enough. 
    He was really cute when he slept.  He looked so happy and adorable. 
    The door opened and I saw Numbuh 1 thrown inside out of the corner of my eye.  I resisted the urge to scream out.  Rolling over silently, I saw him crying on the floor.  Shocked as I was, I noticed Numbuh 5's clueless expression.  I made a hugging gesture and mouthed, "Go to him."  My hunch was confirmed.  Abby liked Nigel.  As in, like liked Nigel.  Cute.
    Abby opened up her arms.  "Come here, baby," she whispered to him.  Sniffling, he shuffled over and cried into her shoulder.  She rubbed his back. 
    Satisfied, I rolled back over and returned to my previous position hugging Wally.  I tried to formulate a plan.  Sector V had to escape and stop whatever the teen's nefarious plot was.  First, though, I had to know what Abby learned from Cree and what possible ways of escape could be from Nigel; he had been in this building the longest and had to know of at least one way out.  I was starting to feel a little hopeless. 
    "Snap out of it Numbuh 3, this isn't you!" I told myself.  Things would be all right.  They had to be.  And I had Wally.  Things would definitely be ok.