Kuki

Teens surrounded me and I fought them off one by one.  People always underestimated me and yet, there was a reason I was Numbuh 3.  Wally seemed to be having the same issue as me.  I ducked, kicked, swerved and punched my way closer to him.
    Even in the midst of battle he was gorgeous.  His blonde hair was greasy and tangled.  Sweat dropped down his face and in between the crease between his eyebrows.  His muscles gleamed and rippled and he swung a backhand at his attacker. 
    I couldn't deny it.  I was in love with Wallabee Beatles.
    I dive to where he was and stood, my back to his and helped.  We both worked through the teens and wordlessly seemed to know what the other needed.  In perfect synchronized movements, nobody had a chance against us. 
    This is not what I would think of as wonderful, but it was bliss.  This was not what I would think of as breath taking, but it was exhilarating.  This not what I would think of as a date, but it was much more than romantic. 
    I couldn't see much more of the battle, but I could see Wally and that's all that mattered.  Knowing Wally was everything I needed, I had to do whatever I could to protect him.  Something sparked within me and I became a fighting machine, taking down enemies in seconds.  Unconscious teen bodies littered the ground in my wake.  Other kids started to deal with other teens around me and I had no one left to fight.  Wally didn't either.
    Before I knew what I was doing, I leaned over and kissed Wally on the lips.  He seems shocked that I had the nerve to do that in the heat of a battle, but kissed me back, just as passionately.  It was a deep kiss and lasted for a while and I couldn't fight the giddy moan that escaped my lips, nor did I want to.  What could I say?  I loved him.