Kuki

We were really gonna break in. We were actually gonna do it. Goosebumps erupted all over my body and I fought off an excited, jittery chill. I looked to the others. They were contemplating how to get through the fence; it was electric. Surveying the problem, I thought, "Why not go in the same way you came out?" I lowered myself to the ground and started digging. Others quickly followed suit. Within a few minutes, a hole the size of four small children was opened underneath the hazardous wire. There was a reason I was Numbuh 3.
I started climbing through. Almost there, I reached a hand out and pulled myself through.
Instantly, shrieking alarm bells sent their cacophonous symphony into the sky and ears of the teenagers. I had tripped an alarm.
It was too late to turn back; we would lose the element of surprise. Ushering our army through, I kept watch. A mob of tall, slender figures had started gathering and searching the perimeter.
Everyone was finally through. We began the battle, losing gigantic battle cries and charging, weapons raised. The teenagers came back at us. We were hopelessly outnumbered.
    Fights raged on all around me and I felt a kick in my back. Turning, I saw it was the girl who had "welcomed" me on the first day here and given me my bunk room. Smiling, I raised my fist and punched her in the jaw. She crumpled to the floor, out cold.    
    Rubbing my fist in satisfaction, I returned to surveying the battleground. To my right, I saw a gigantic hoard of kids explode out of their bunk rooms. They had no weapons, no armor, but they seemed to have just as much willpower and bravado as the rest of us.  The imprisoned kids would help us win. This war didn't look so dire after all.