two.

Birdy woke up as Yoongi pulled up out the front of his house. While the older male was grateful he didn't wake up while they were still on the road, he didn't enjoy having a foot slam into the back of his chair with all its force. As the younger boy regained his strength, he began making more of a fuss in the backseat, kicking and screaming. Feathers began flying everywhere as the maddened boy tried to escape the confines of the small vehicle.

"Hey, hey! Stop!" Yoongi exclaimed as he turned around to look at the younger. "Be careful! Car repairs aren't cheap."

Birdy simply retorted by screaming at Yoongi and slapping his face, dragging his nails across the other's cheek. Yoongi hissed, fighting back some expletives as he tenderly touched the sore skin. Birdy continued to kick at the walls and flutter his cramped wings.

"Hey, Birdy, stop it! All you need to do is wait until we get inside, okay?" Yoongi yelled at the boy who continued to ignore him. Huffing, the older male got out of the car and quickly shut the door behind him. He went around to the side Birdy had his back to and opened the door. As quickly as he could, Yoongi grabbed Birdy and dragged him from the car.

Past experience had taught Yoongi that his neighbours were the painfully nosy type ー and the sort to tell all their friends once they thought had a piece juicy gossip. He'd experienced that when he started bringing an ex home after their dates; it hadn't taken long for the news that Min Yoongi was no longer single and gay to spread around the neighbourhood. Thankfully the relationship hadn't last too long and the next piece of gossip he had to worry about was just that he was now alone again and maybe there was the chance the decently well-off scientist wasn't gay.

But if his neighbours caught even a glimpse of Jungkook and his thrashing wings then that would just spell trouble for the pair. He could already imagine the rumours that could spread from the image of a screaming boy with wings being manhandled by the older male.

Yoongi tried to drag Birdy to the house but the boy still seemed to have other plans. He pressed his bare feet against the car as he contorted his body, trying to escape the arms wrapped around him. His wings made things difficult, as Yoongi struggled to get a decent grip on him with them hitting every few seconds. He also didn't want to hurt the boy more than necessary.

As they made some progress towards the house, the older male began cursing Namjoon under his breath. "Damn Namjoon and your damn experiments, always dragging me into your god damn difficult situations. My house is going to be destroyed because of you; if I don't get some sort of compensation then I'm going to... I'm going to... Birdy! Stop!"

"Let. me. go." Birdy grunted as his body twisted around. He almost escaped the older male's grip, his wings flapping madly and almost lifting the two of them off the ground. "Let me go, let me go!"

Yoongi kept his grip as tight as he could as he rushed towards the house, hoping he'd once again been too tired to remember to lock the door again. Luck seemed to be on his side at that moment and he had, allowing him to rush inside the house. As soon as the door was shut behind him, he let the boy go.

Birdy collapsed to the ground, tumbling and crashing. He skittered to a halt, falling in a heap with his wings covering his body. The little mound of feathers and flesh rose and fell with his heavy breaths. Yoongi watched the boy before touching his cheek again, feeling the small scratch he'd left.

"Hey, Birdy, do you want to get a tour of your home?" Yoongi asked softly, crouching beside the boy. He reached out slowly, touching the bare skin of his shoulder. The younger flinched at the touch, his muscles tensing. "We can have some dinner if you want. Is there anything you'd like to eat?"