six.

Jungkook was watching some afternoon television drama when Yoongi came home on Friday. The older male stared at the television for a few seconds as he tried to figure out what was happening, his tired brain taking a bit longer than usual to comprehend things. When he noticed the slightly raunchy scene playing, his eyes widened and he practically lunged across the room, jumping behind the younger boy to cover his eyes. This startled and confused the boy, who sat there for a few minutes, trying to shake the thing covering his vision off.

"You can't watch this." Yoongi said as he watched the couple on screen. "It's too inappropriate."

"Why? What're they doing?" Jungkook pulled the hands from his eyes and frowned at the television. "They were just talking; what's so bad?"

"It's just... now they're not talking." The older male struggled to come up with a way to convince the boy to stop watching and stop asking questions. "This is just, it's not appropriate for your eyes. This is adult stuff."

"I'm an adult."

"I don't think so, not mentally."

"Hey Yoongi," Yoongi hummed in response as he thought the boy's attention had been diverted, "do these people love each other? Because they said they do. Is this what people do when they love each other?"

"Uh, well, are they the main characters? Does the show focus on them the most."

"I think so then. Because, usually the main characters fall in love with each other. These two will probably love each other and get married and live happily ever after." The scene seemed to be coming to an end and the older male dropped his hands to the boy's shoulder. They'd only been resting on his cheeks anyway, after the boy pulled them off his eyes. "That's generally how these things work."

Jungkook leaned backwards, resting rather awkwardly against the brunette. "I want to meet my main character. Is love nice?"

"That, Kookie, is something I can't tell you." Yoongi said sadly, sighing softly. "But it sounds nice. I'm sure it'll be nice for you."

"I hope so."

A loud crack of thunder woke the older male up. He lay there in the semi-darkness, listening to the sound of heavy rain hitting the roof. The weather had been nice the previous day, and nothing suggested that there was going to be a storm, so this was a surprise for him. Despite the unexpected weather, Yoongi rolled over onto his side and closed his eyes. He spent the following few minutes doing his best to fall asleep, but another louder rumble of thunder made him realise it was pointless. He wasn't going to be falling back to sleep anytime soon.

Lightning promptly illuminated the room, eliciting a quiet whimper from the bed. This drew Yoongi's attention to the small mound on the bed, realising Jungkook was also awake. When the following rumble of thunder caused another muffled whimper from the boy, Yoongi realised that he was also scared.

He then got up quietly, making his way towards where Jungkook lay. The boy seemed to be buried beneath his blankets, which quivered slightly. It was hard to make out what was what in the darkness, but Yoongi did his best as he lifted the blankets and felt around.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Jungkook asked when he noticed the older male.

"The storm is scaring me." Yoongi whispered. "You protected me so well the other night I thought I'd come back again."

"You're such a scaredy-cat." The boy muttered as he shuffled over, making enough room for the larger male. But, despite his insults, the second Yoongi was lying down he snuggled up as close as he could to the other. He wrapped his arms around the older male and rest his head against his chest. They lay there quietly, with Yoongi running his fingers through the boy's hair until he heard him snoring softly. Certain the boy was asleep, he allowed himself to do the same thing. While it took longer than normal due to the storm, he eventually did fall asleep with Jungkook in his arms.