eighteen.

Jungkook eventually agreed to go visit Taehyung -- and by agreed I mean Yoongi dragged him out of the house, kicking and screaming. The neighbours were disturbed, some peeking out their windows to see what all the commotion was. No amount of bribery or promises could silence the boy, so the older male just had to force him into the car as quickly as possible. When Jungkook was finally in the car, he finally grew quiet -- but only to sit there, sulking, instead. Yoongi just sighed at this sight.

"Look, I know you don't want to go but it'll be good for you." Yoongi said as he pulled out of the driveway, glancing briefly at the brunette. "You don't have many friends. You need as many as you can get."

"I have you. I don't want anyone else." This made Yoongi smile a little.

"As touching as that is, you really do need more friends." Jungkook just sighed and rolled over, so he was sitting on his side and staring out the window. Yoongi figured he probably didn't want to talk anymore and left him to sulk. Instead, he turned his attention to making sure they didn't get lost on their way to their destination.

They didn't get lost, but they did end up making a side stop at a servo along the way. Jungkook had gotten hungry and, in the mood he was in, decided he was going to sit and whine until he got food. So food he got -- a packet of chips and a juice pop-top. Apparently he liked these, especially the pop-top. He snacked on these until they'd arrived at the clearing, which was thankfully empty again.

Except for one lonely-looking male standing near the edge. Taehyung was waiting, dark glasses covering his eyes and a wide-brim hat on his head. It reminded Yoongi that he hadn't dressed Jungkook appropriately for the weather, nor had he put sunscreen on either of them. He'd been too distracted by the boy's tantrum.

When the actor noticed the pair getting out of the car, he smiled and waved. Yoongi waved back, but Jungkook had clearly decided the sulking wasn't going to stop any time soon. He just glared at the older male, as he allowed Yoongi to pull his large overcoat off. Underneath was a much lighter shirt that freed his wings, which immediately stretched once out. They almost hit the blonde male, who was almost certain that was on purpose.

"Hi Taehyung. Did you find the place alright?" Yoongi asked as he approached the actor, practically pulling Jungkook with him.

"Yeah, although I have to admit all I had to do was sit there -- I had my driver bring me." Taehyung said as he gestured at the car parked nearby Yoongi's. The window was cracked a little, revealing the driver. "Don't worry, he understands my situation and is sworn to secrecy. He understands Jungkook's too, I explained it on the way."

"Oh well it's good that you've got someone who understands." Taehyung nodded, smiling fondly back at the car. Jungkook peered at him from behind Yoongi's back, noticing what he'd come to label as the look. Sure, his inexperience was lowering his reliability in accurately recognising the look, but he figured it was what Yoongi had been talking about. That fondness; he wanted to look at someone that way. He hadn't even realised he wanted that until just then -- it was a strange realisation for him. He'd never wanted that before.

Actually he had, now that he thought about it. He'd always wanted his fond gaze to be directed at him and only him. This thought made Jungkook uncomfortable and his grip on Yoongi's hand tightened. He rested his forehead against the older male's arm, seeking comfort in the light fabric.

"Do you want to go stretch your wings?" Yoongi asked as he looked down at the younger male. Jungkook just shrugged, his current sadness going unnoticed as Yoongi just figured it was more sulking. "Well, if you want to, just tell me."

"I don't feel good." Jungkook mumbled, his wings drooping.

"Want to go sit down somewhere? We can eat -- I brought a picnic lunch." Taehyung offered. While Jungkook gave no response, Yoongi just nodded and the pair made their way over to the car. The driver popped the boot for them, not needing any instructions from the actor, and Taehyung pulled an esky out. They carried it over to the shade and set it up.

Jungkook seemed a little better once he started eating, picking at a tuna salad sandwich. There were more pop-tops, making Yoongi wonder if it was a coincidence or if the boy had just always liked the juice.

Jungkook never went flying. He sat there, leaning against Yoongi as the older two chatted. Sometimes he was asked something, but his responses were never more than one or two words. Eventually, he lied down and rested his head in Yoongi's lap. The blonde automatically started playing with his hair, still keeping most of his attention on the actor who was telling him all about his life of fame.

By the time their lunch ended, Jungkook wasn't even conscious to realise. Yoongi had to carry him to the car, buckling him in as carefully as he could.

"Thanks for all this, Yoongi." Taehyung said as the older male shut the passenger door.

"It's no problem. I'm just sorry he wasn't more friendly."

"No, I understand. I can't blame him -- to him I probably abandoned him." The actor sighed. "I hope I can fix things. He was my best friend once, and I like to think he thought of me as one... I'm glad you're here for him though, he still needs someone he can rely on."

"I hope he knows he can rely on me." The pair glanced at the sleeping boy. "But anyway, I'm sure you two'll figure things out. Next time you're free, give me a call and we can meet up again."

"I'll hold you to that; thank you."

Yoongi chuckled, "Anything for a celebrity. I'd love the bragging rights of being friends with the Kim Taehyung."

"Brag as much as you want, just don't give out my number."

The pair then said goodbye and headed in their separate directions, both with smiles on their lips.

Just gonna put it out there, the driver isn't any recurring character. Nor is he anyone from bts; imagine him as whoever you want, I guess.

And I apologise for the crappy ending, I'm just rushing coz I'm heading to bed. Good night.