Have I fallen?

- Jeff's pov-

This is stupid I cant believe I just did that. I flipping blushed !! and to non other than laughing jack that son of a goth clown! Its just that he was so close to my face when he was yelling at me. Yeah such a perfect time to blush. I mean all I did was hide his candy was it so bad that he had to slam me into a wall and yell directly in my face. Thinking about this doesn't help I can feel my blush getting deeper. Good thing I locked my self in my bed room or else I would be interrogated by every one in this god for saken mansion. And I mean everyone I'm not the one to blush or laugh or even smile. This .... this is bull why me? why do I have a crush or what ever you call it . Although I can clearly remember when it happened . Which is weird.

~flashback~

 Its one of the better winters we have had. I swear this must be good luck or some magic .... speaking of magic..

" hey!! lj  are you the one making all this weather good or is it just luck?!!" I watch as lj paused from where he was walking down the path and slightly turn to me.

" wha? did you ask me something?" he smirked showing he was just playing with me.

I smile right back at him " you heard me now spill the beans if you are"

He turned fully to me looking me strait in the eyes as the wind moved snow gently around him. My yellow eyes were locked with his grey eyes and I couldn't move. He was smiling at me. His hair gently swayed due to the breeze. I couldn't move from where I nor could I look away. He was so close to me and I cant think strait all I can think of at this moment is how I've never  been able to see his beauty till now.

" Now Jeff if  I could control the weather don't you think I would do it all the time just to tick a couple people off or make someone's day. This just happen to be the best of luck that could happen this year we have snow but some how it not as cold as you would think. Its so lucky this year I saw a squirrel  yesterday could you believe that. " he sighs closing his grey eyes "  Oh how I wish I could live long enough to see many more of these'

" lj what do you mean by that?..... your not dieing ..... are you?" And with that he looks away and continues down the path leaveing me to my thought on what he meant"

 ~ end of flashback~

That still bother me till this day. But could lj really die I mean hes just a cosmic entity nothing more nothing less. Maybe I should ask him I mean he probably wont remember any of that, but its worth a try right? I unlock the door and walk out to the hall down to the end where his room was. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

" u-uh lj are you in there?" I heard a slight come in and so I did .

He was sitting on the edge of his bed messing woth a rubix cube which was odd but he's all in for games.

" lj I have something to ask .. its been a while since then but last winter you said it would be nice to live to see more days like that one good day we had in winter.... I guess what I'm trying to ask is ... does that mean your not going to see this winter?...."

He stopped messing with the cube" ........ wow way to hit the hammer on the nail and figure it out before everyone else......"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

sorry I just love this pair a little to much like masky and toby, or other weird ones!!

if you have any ideas please message or commet so I can read them thanks!!