FREE?!

- no ones pov-

Lj and jeff walked down the hallway to lj/ laffy taffys room. They didn't really have a spare room for him to stay in, but lj didn't mind at the least. Jeff looked happy for once i mean lj was back and before he perished into ash he did say he loved jack. Why wouldn't he be happy? Every thing seemed to be Turing out fine. maybe this is how this life would stay .... happy.

Jeff smiled as they neared the room. They all made a final decision and that was to set laffy taffy free. Which isn't that hard all that needs to be done it for him to drink a potion, and that's all. Lj opened the door walking strait in very casually. Laffy taffy sat up on the bed confused on why there was another jack, then stood up getting into a fighting position. 

" I'm not going back you can't make me!!"

jeff put on a soft smile ' so lj was telling the truth they don't like being in there'

" look laffy taffy we're setting you free"

" free?"

lj nodded " yes you can be free and do what ever you want and you don't have to carry around that box"

laffy taffy settled down a bit " so...... you must be lj the guy that jeff never stops talking about"

" yes i am "

" do you know how much pain and sadness he had because you left"

" I ...... It wasn't my decision to leave, but yes i do it must have been hard for him thank you for being here"

" taffy why are you telling lj any of this !"

" because I want to see him suffer"

Lj and jeff stopped for a moment looked at each other then back at laffy.

" how are you going to make him suffer ?"

" you see there are two ways to be free one a potion or..... to switch places"

" what are you saying" 

"I'm saying...." he pulls out the box opening it and pointing it to jeff." by jeffy weffy"

the box then started to suck jeff in, lj tried to grab him but it was too late jeff was gone........

_____________________________________________