a stroll in the woods

-jeffs pov-

I took a deep breath as I walked through the empty woods. I mean it was barely morning after all, but me being me I went out. No one would notice i'm gone anyways not even lui. I'm sure he would snitch anyways if he found out. Maybe this was a bad idea maybe I should head home...... no I want to talk to the faceless man about my dreams. I think people call him the slender man which is understandable since hes so tall and skinny. Everyone says hes a monster just because he hurts other people. I don't see it that way I mean everything has to eat . unfortunately he has to eat humans, but that's not his fault. like its not a cats fault to want to kill and eat mice. I think that why he likes me so much, or something like that. He never has tried to harm me, or tried to eat me...as of right now.

I follow the trail that was hidden to most people since slender man didn't like to be seen. I can't remember when he showed me this trail, but its buried in my memory somehow. He's never surprised to see me either. Its like i'm his only company sometimes, but that couldn't be right. I walk over to an old abandoned cabin, and I see him sitting on a out door chair. Most people don't see how human he acts some times. I smile and walk over to him and sit in the chair next to him. It doesn't seem like he noticed me, but i'm not about to break his peace i already learned my lesson once I don't want that again. 

" what do you need ?"  I jumped a bit since I didn't know his was aware .

"o-oh I uh..... I came to ask you about something"

" and that is?

" well I have been having these dreams where i'm all white, and have a permanent smile. I also see this guy he looks like a clown but is all white and slightly scary. I keep seeing the same sense over and over their the only dreams I have"

"  and those scenes are?"

" well there's one where I see that clown guy parish in front of me, and when that happens i wake up with my heart hurting and tears running down my face. I don't know why though. Then there's one where i'm locked in a box and see all these things the clown guy did, but when i wake up from those I'm usually okay. then.... then there's one where I see a bunch of people gathered outside this big mansion, and .... and I see him fighting as well as the others .... and I saw a man come closer to that guy , and sometimes I wake up and there's something about that .... that I force myself back to sleep just to see him crying over me and then things go black .... do you know what that means"

" well .... I'm not sure " 

" oh ... I guess I was bothering you"

"  not at all I enjoy your company .. oh! I forgot to ask your about 17 or 18 right"  I nodded. "  then will you help me build my new home. It's going to be a lot of  work and it will be hard, but if you help i'll let you personally build your own room. That is if you wish to visit or you could always come live with me "

I smile nodding and planning with him. Maybe things will explain themselves as time goes on.

___________________________