to be locked up

- no ones pov-

jeff, lj, and toby had just gotten back home from where they were.

" s-so are you really g-gonna fight?"

" I have to ...."

jeff slightly rolled his eyes at ljs comment.

" you don't have to you know we can just you know, tell him to leave or just send him somewhere else"

lj put on a think face as he came to a stop in the living room. he didn't move for queit sometime and this out the only other two guys on edge.

" you said he was also monochrome like me right?"

" y-yes i did "

" Jeff what you said wasn't a bad idea" ljs voice was soft like almost hushed" he must have also been sitting in a box, abandon and broken, i couldn't imagine having to go back in with out a very good reason...." lj had a sad look on his face.

Jeffs' frown deepened as he looked at lj. He turned around mid walk stopping lj his scowl deeper than ever. lj froze thinking he did or said something to offend jeff. which in this case would be bad since he just got back .

" who did something like that to you jack?"

" Isaac..... "

" im going to kill him"

" hes already dead"

"oh......"

" to be locked up is to be ........ dead......... never seeing anyone cant hear anything nor can anyone hear you. you just sit there and sleep and cry and get drain of color. you wait... that's all you can do and nothing more until your realized. and the worst part is in that box you can see everything . you get to see life change around you , but your still there waiting and watching. its an endless loop for those who were abandon."

" lj im so-"

" i made up my mine hes not being put in that stupid box "

jeff smiled as did toby. everything was changing and that's good........... or is it ?

________________________________________

sorry for having you guys wait so long then have a really short but my Christmas break soon and i have a good plot twist that might make some of you mad.